chapter 16

"hey, you wanted to talk, "he said

"umm yeh but before I let you in, he is here okay just to warn you, "I said letting him into the apartment.

He walked into the living area and stopped once he saw Adam sitting there waiting on the couch with a beer in his hand looking towards where jay was.

"so...." Adam said.

"well, you too are you now, "he said pointing to us

"yeh, we are you okay with that buddy" Adam said nervously as Adam sat on the seat.

"yeh why wouldn't be a little shocked seems as though one of my best buds and my baby sister are banging and have been behind my back for however long but I mean I don't blame you, "he said smiling.

"Hey, I'm like 18 months younger I am barely your baby sister said with a smirk sitting next to Adam and put my hand on his leg.

"ok ok but one thing I do want to know is who knows, "he said

"urm well Trudy, rocket, Erin and know you and also mouse"

"wait wait wait hang on a minute both Erin and plat know about you how," he said.

"I mean they both caught us so yeh," I said.

"fair enough and why haven't you told anyone else my I ask," he said clearly wanting to know everything.

"well, obviously not burgess mainly because of her reaction to the fact that another colleague of hers is currently dating her ex-fiancée after barely splitting and other reactions you are now the just with dating another colleague," I said.

"yeh that makes total sense, "he said

TIME SKIP

We had had a long, long conversation with jay had a lot of laughs it was the best it made me feel like I can stop worrying about things like me and Adam my job and... Riley. Maybe I should start to take my medication again it is starting to kick me in the ass which I regret but I have been happy since I have stopped so.

"hey, I'm going to go I have to meet Erin in a bit," Jay said

"oh yeah you don't want the lady to get angry with you" I joked causing us to laugh.

"haha so funny love you lots," he said kissing my cheek

"love you to say hello to Erin for me and have a safe drive," I said as he was about to leave.

"ok and be safe you two USE CONDOMS," he said right before he shut the door.

We laughed and cuddled as we watched tv for a while until I felt Adam move my hair to the side and started to suck on my neck

"you know we never finished what we started this morning and we do have a whole lot of condoms to use," he said.

"hmmm ok let's go," I said grabbing him into the bedroom and locked the door.

£$£$£$£$£$£$

I KNOW THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER I HAVE BEEN IN A SLUMP ATM. 

GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS SO I CAN HAVE SOME IDEAS TO CARRY ON IN N THS JOURNEY.