chapter 1

I have absolutely nothing to say, except that every single word i will type from here on out , is achingly true. I mean , what kind of writer would ever try prove love without the actual proof right ? No , this is not a tumblr tale, or movie magic or god forbid , prettily perfect IN THE LEAST BIT. this is about an awkward boy and an odd girl , and the tale i never thought i would ever tell.

*months and months and months ago*

I had always believed in love , and made it my life mission to find it as soon as humanly possible. This was not a secret to anyone that knew me , or even had the misfortune to have a conversation with me. but , as i sunk into the bus seats that only smelt slightly worse than me , slightly , the thought hadn't crossed my mind for months now. In fact , love was the furthermost thing from my mind , the first being my lurching hunger and anxiety.

i had been in America for over a month now , and me , having the overall excitement of a three year old , had LOVED IT WITH EVERY INCH OF MY SOUL. *cough* to say the least. Miami exceeded expectations , Disney had made me absolutely delirious,and don't even get me started on the shops. seriously. However , there is only a certain amount of American accent and Walmart one can take , before the threat of insanity becomes a little more than just a threat.

the reason I was in a bus with an unpleasant smell ? We were on our way to the harbour for the next and final leg of my American Adventure. As we rumbled along the road ,  I caught sight of my new home for the next eight days. towering over the stone wharf , its shadow reached far past the edge. by now , quite frankly , if you haven't guessed what it was yet , i think you should put this down and perhaps seek help ? This massive ship , Titanic like in its size but hopefully not in its fate , only brought one thought to mind:

"FUCK YEAH"