chapter 9

Okay so , its said that the fastest thing in existence is the speed of light. But clearly , they haven't seen teenagers when the temptation of loud music is put forth. It may not have looked like a scramble to the naked eye , in reality , it was simply a calm movement out the door in the direction of the warehouse , which was about 10 meters that way. However , I could imagine the metaphysical beating of everyone's hearts in their chest.

Already feeling a sense of attachment with my small gathering , we move as one , probably laughing at that joke that really isn't funny when you think about it , but , wow , at the time ?
Fucking hilarious.

Confidence overflowing , falsely so , but flowing nonetheless, we strut in , closely resembling the clique-that-no-one-likes-but-talks-to-anyways-because-you-just-do. Well , hopefully a tiny bit more like able.

I had grown quite good at suppressing my outer nerd , by simply making it an inner one. I walked like I knew where I was going , talked like my experiences were immeasurable. So , to the causal observer , I fit in. Like that missing puzzle piece you find in your aging couch when you move house to a godforsaken suburb your mom liked but your dad couldn't stand. But , I couldn't get rid of ALL of my habits however , if you look close enough , my cheeks still burned with color more often than not , every few steps would end in a stumble or a skip and when you peel back the thin layer of false cockiness , it would reveal a soft heart. But , more character sketch later. Where was I ?
Can't believe I just pulled a "where was I"
Never again I promise

The room was sticky and humid , a crisp contrast to the freezing room I was in previously. Seriously , who was in charge of the air conditioning ? I was overwhelmed by what I saw , but disappointed due to my high expectations.

Sorry about the short chapter , I've been busy with school stuffs and AHHHH I PROMISE I WILL I WILL I WILL PLEASE DONT HURT ME