chapter 3

Okay so the obvious reason as to why there is no POV , is because it's all from what I see , as unfortunately I was not granted the power of telepathic communications.

And what I saw as I stepped foot onto that floating hotel, nothing could have prepared me for. I gasped audibly as i caught sight of the looming walls of flashing neon lights, the corridors stretching on and oh so much space.

I turned slowly in place , trying to absorb it all , my eyes brightening with every new sight. It was a long stretch of shops lined up side by side eagerly reaching out on the carpeted hallway. I twisted around , suddenly realizing the lack of relatives surrounding me. I saw them , signing in at the desk , clearly not as affected as I was. Hurriedly , I gathered my many , many , MANY bags and scurried towards my family , awkwardly dragging the bags behind me.

"Wow. Guys just. Wow. Look at this place ! What even is this !" I explained in awe as I gestured wildly behind me at the Spectacle. This was met by

eye rolls and knowing smiles. Yes , I did get excited easily but this , this cannot just be my own delusional optimistic approach , surely?

I glanced towards my brother out of the corner of my eye and caught his wide eyes as he discretely gazed at the shops and people making their ways towards them. "Busted" I muttered grinning , and he sharply turned his head towards me , sheepishly melting into a pink colour.

A map was mounted on the wall by the security desk and I murmured a "hold on" vaguely and made my way towards it. Now , if that one floor amazed me , the map exceeded expectation. That is , if I don't get lost before I could see the other floors. Turns out , as it seems , I was only on floor 5. Out of 15. *pause for affect* I squeal with excitement as I see the dots marking the dance clubs , and give an even louder squeak as a sign saying "ice rink" caught my eye.

Surprisingly enough , my clumsiness did not exceed to ice and I thoroughly enjoyed being graceful once in a while. I sighed , as a memory flooded through me of me tripped down the stairs of the airport the moment before. I physically cringed and suppressed the thought quickly. Nothing could ruin this for me.

Nothing.

I know this is slow paced but the scene should be set way before any of the Characters could set foot onto my stage ;)