six

a/n: i did more digging and found more mr.beast fanfic. y'all i cannot with the comments on those stories, I guess having a crush on mr. beast isnt the thing LOL but come on, he's so adorable

-------------------------

Hannah's POV:

A month flew by quickly, with a lot of work in the office, to help Jimmy, and overall hanging out with the guys and having a good time. There has been a lot of times where I thought Jimmy was showing a slight interest to me that was more than friends, but nothing ever escalated. I never wanted to say anything about it, since it could potentially ruin my job, and my friendship with all the guys.

It was Saturday, and the boys were off to film a video somewhere, and I was meeting Katie for lunch.

I arrived at the local restaurant, finding her sitting by the fireplace, since late November rolled around, and it was getting chilly outside.

"Hey girly!" She smiled, getting up, hugging me. Her baby is due in a couple months, and her and Chris are excited. I'm excited! 

"Hey! How are you?" I smiled at her.

"Ready for this baby to come, I cannot anymore." She laughed, sipping on her water.

I ordered a water and we placed our food order. 

"What's new with you? How is it going with Jimmy?"

"I don't know, it's like I think he might be flirting, but it doesn't go anywhere, I just think he just wants to be friends. I think I need start dating other people to get fully over it, ya know?" I said.

"No, no-" Katie started, "I mean, go with your gut, ya know?" She hesitated, looking down. "But I will say, boys are dumb, and oblivious. Do you know how long it took Chris to realize I actually liked him? I physically had to tell him. He had zero clue. That's men for you. Now look at me, I'm married and about to pop out his kid." She laughed. 

I laughed with her, "Yeah, I guess that makes sense, but like I've always said, I don't want to make work awkward. I love my job, and you guys are like family. I would rather just be friends with Jimmy if it meant things stay the same."

"There is something you should know though," Katie began turning a little serious, "Jimmy has been really hurt in the past, girls using him, it's sad really because he is such a kind guy. I guess he's hesitant for anything, I guess. The poor guy wears his heart on his sleeve, I can see why he's slow and cautious."

"I see. That's terrible. He is such a genuine guy." I told her. 

"So your birthday is coming up!" She smiled, changing the subject.

"Oh no, no, it's not, let's not do this." I sternly said. "I don't want to celebrate it, it's just another year."

"21! That is HUGE, and your first birthday in a new place. We HAVE to celebrate. And plus its too late, I already told the boys." Katie smirked, taking another bite of her food.

"I hate you, so much," I told her, her knowing I didn't mean it, but the boys are extra. Especially Jimmy, I don't like extra, or extra attention I suppose.

"It's going to be so fun! I've been helping plan. Plans always need a girls touch. Can't leave it fully to the boys, you'd probably end up doing something like paintballing or mud wrestling." She rolled her eyes.

"I actually would prefer that. Less is more, Katie." I finished up my food.

"Nonsense, we have pretty much got it planned out. I'll be going with, I just can't go out to the club with you guys, but everything else I'll be there for!" She smiled.