nine

Hannah's POV:

While I was getting out the shower, I heard Whitney saying bye to Jake, and swapped numbers.

I wrapped myself in a towel, and opened the door, the steam pouring out. "Hey Whit, you had a good night, I see?" I winked at her.

"Amazing. He is so wonderful, it was the best sex I ever had. And he's so cute." Whitney boasted, her eyes full of love. "How about you? How was your night? You and Jimmy left early." She winked at me, smiling.

I look defeated at her. "Whit, it was fantastic. I think I am in love with Jimmy. But I feel like I ruined it." I said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What makes you say that?" She asked, sitting next to me. "He seems to truly care about you. He basically planned all of this for you to have a good birthday. He flew me out here to see you smile."

"Yeah, but it just happened so quick, jumping in bed together. I don't want him to think I'm like that. I feel like it's going to be super awkward around each other now. He probably regrets everything." I opened to her.

"Girl, if you guys don't start dating soon he's an idiot. You guys are perfect for each other." Whit said, pulling me into a hug as I started to feel tears in my eyes again.

"And you know what girly, if he doesn't want you, fuck him, you'll find someone even better." She preached, she pulled away, putting my hair behind my ears. "Look at you, any man would be lucky to even have the chance with you. And it looks like someone is next in line if it doesn't work out. This guy named Bailey kept blowing up your phone all night, we had to turn off your phone because it kept disturbing us." She laughed.

Something about Whitney talking to me about this was really comforting. She always knew what to say. And oh god, I wonder why Bailey was blowing up my phone. I decided to worry about that on the drive home since it was an over an hour drive.

"How long are you here for?" I asked Whit as we started packing our bags.

"I have to get back to school... So Jimmy is dropping me off on the drive back." She said sadly. "But something tells me I'll be back soon." She smiled, as a text from Jake came on her phone.

I was a bit sad hearing she had to leave, it's like she basically just got here. "Noooo, please don't go, I need you" I pleaded, knowing it wouldn't work. She had to finish school, and I supported her. 

She assured me she will be here as often as she can. We already started a plan for her to come while she was on winter break.

Suddenly a knock on my door came, I opened and saw Katie holding coffees.

"Good morning!" She said, as I smiled at her, moving aside to let her in. "Coffee ladies?" She offered, as Whitney and I gladly accepted.

"Thank you, this is much needed." I smiled at her.

"So, Chris told me some things! How did it go last night?" She asked, happy for me.

"Katie, it was amazing. I just feel like I ruined everything. It wasn't supposed to happen this way. I feel like I ruined any chances of us happening." I told her sadly.

"What? You don't know that for sure!" Katie exclaimed. 

"I don't know, I left this morning before he woke up. I didn't want to see the regret from him. I heard of the thing that guys get, 'Post nut regret', I think is what they call it, and I don't want to be there if that happened, It would have crushed me." I said.

"I think your over reacting. Jimmy seems to really care for you." Katie said. 

"That's what I told her!" Whitney included, as she was putting her makeup on.