seventeen

Hannah's POV:

Chandler stayed with me for an hour, consoling me through my worries. My life was about to get real different. I can barely take care of myself now, and now I am going to have something to take care of.

"Maybe I'll just put it up for adoption." I sighed. "There's many families out there that can't have a baby. I would want a happy family to raise the child. They can give it such a better life." 

"No! Don't say that! I've seen you with Tucker, you would be an amazing mom! You shouldn't have to feel alone in this, I will be with you the whole way, Katie, Chris, practically everyone! Even if Jimmy isn't ready, that's what child support is for." Chandler explained.

"I just really need sometime to process what is happening before I even mention it to Jimmy. My brain couldn't handle it if he freaked out on top of my emotions." I exhaled, holding my knees to my chest, the anxiety getting too much to bare.

My phone dinged, stirring me out of my thoughts. Jimmy sent me a text, "Hey? Are you okay? I still haven't heard from you :( Are you coming over?"

"Yes, sorry, I got caught up here in my apartment, I'll be right over!" I replied, as I sighed, looking up at Chandler. "What should I do!? He's obviously going to know something is wrong with me." I cried.

"Honestly? I think Jimmy would appreciate it more if you told him as soon as possible regardless of how he feels. At least that's what I would want." Chandler told me.

I huffed, as my stomach was in knots from being nervous, as my body shaked. I was so scared of Jimmy's reaction, even though this is half of his fault too.

"I love him so much, Chandler. I feel like this will completely change everything." I cried, feeling upset over the situation.

"You will be fine, I promise you. Now go, go see Jimmy." Chandler said, getting up, and holding his hand out so I can get up.

I got into my car, and started driving to Jimmy's in silence, my own thoughts were loud, and keeping my brain occupied.

I pulled up in the driveway, shutting my car off, taking a deep breath, making sure the tests were in my purse.

I got out, as Jimmy met me in the doorway, picking me up, spinning me around and giving me a kiss. "I missed you" He smiled.

"I missed you too" I said as normal as I could, holding back tears.

"Oh no, somethings wrong. What's wrong?" He asked. Damn, he is a good at seeing right through me.

"I'm okay! I'm okay!" I told him, as he carried me to the couch.

"Please be honest with me, I can sense you're upset." Jimmy said, laying me on the couch, as he sat next to me holding my hands.

I couldn't hold back the tears anymore, they just started to fall down my face. Jimmy quickly wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in a hug, rubbing my back, "Hey, hey, what's going on? What happened? Did I do something? Or did someone else hurt you?"

I shook my head. "Jimmy... I..." I started, breathing out, trying to find a breath to tell him, but I felt a panic attack coming.

I shuffled through my purse, finding the tests through my blurred eyes filled with tears, and handed them to him. "I'm pregnant." I cried.

Silence filled the air and it was thick. The only noise was my hiccuping through my tears. Jimmy just stared at them and didn't say anything.

"It's okay if you don't want to stay with me, I will start looking at adoption centers-" I began crying, as Jimmy cut me off.