twenty three

a/n: last chapter! Thank you so much for reading this. I am sure I need to go back and make edits, since these are all written late at night, but I will get to that at some point. I am so excited to write another mr. beast book. <3

----------------------------------------

Hannah's POV:

The next few days went by quickly, as it was time to bring Greyson home. My mom and dad came into town the next morning after I had Greyson, and we're going to be here a couple weeks to help me adjust to being a new mom. We got Greyson in the car seat, and put him safely in the back.

Jimmy seemed to drive even slower than he ever has, seeming nervous to drive with his son, as I held his hand.

Once we arrived home, we unloaded all the gifts, and set Greyson in the bassinet next to our bed, as I laid down, missing the bed, after being on the hospital bed for the past few days.

Jimmy laid down next to me, and faced me. "Well, how do you feel?" He asked me.

"It feels weird having another person here." I laughed, looking over to our sleeping baby. But honestly, the feeling of knowing this time last year, I moved away from Kansas without even thinking about, and somehow finding myself here in North Carolina, and finding the man of my dreams and having his kid in less than a year was stuck in my head. It's crazy how life works.

"Thank you" Jimmy smiled, giving me a kiss.

"For what?" I asked.

"Giving me my son." He smiled, rolling over and giving me a big hug.

---------------------------------

Greyson turned a month old, and I finally felt ready to go back to the warehouse, I knew so much was behind, that I needed to tackle. Jimmy tried to help when he could, but he wasn't sure what to do without throwing me off, so I tried to do some work at home, but it gets distracting. I knew if it got too much at the warehouse, that Jimmy would understand, but I needed to push through.

Jimmy had to get up early this morning, so I got up around 8, and got dressed, and putting Greyson in a warm outfit, since November rolled around. I fed him quickly, burped him, and placed him in a car seat, all without one crying fit. Greyson for the most part was a pretty chill baby, he hardly cried unless he was hungry or pooped himself. You would almost think this was Chandler's baby.

I loaded Greyson in my car, and stopped by Dunkin before heading to the warehouse.

Once I arrived, I was greeted by the same friendly faces, welcoming me back to work, and looking at Greyson, gushing over him.

Once we said our hellos, I opened my office door and started everything up, and placed Greyson in the bassinet next to my desk so he could nap. I closed the door to my office in case it got too noisy and disrupted Greyson.

It really did feel overwhelming being back, but I tried to calm myself down. 

I got to work, quickly starting catch up on everything, as a knock pulled me out of my thoughts, I looked up seeing Jimmy, smiling brightly at me. "Hi sunshine, how are you?"

"I'm okay, just a little overwhelmed, but I'm catching up" I smiled back, as Greyson started to stir away from his sleep. Jimmy walked over, and picked him up, and started rocking him as I watched in awe. I love my little family.

"Are you hungry? We can go take a break and get some food." Jimmy offered, as I nodded. 

"That would be great." I smiled, pulling away from my desk.

--------------------------------

As Thanksgiving came and flew by, spending the holiday with Jimmy's family, Christmas was coming around, and I was so excited to decorate, and celebrate Greyson's first Christmas.