twelve

Jimmy's POV:

"Why can't you just give me your attention!" Heather yelled, making me take another shot, to calm my nerves from her. I decided this was probably the biggest mistake of my life, as she always seemed to nag at me, and didn't truly like me.

"You know what, Heather?" I began, looking at her. "I can't do this anymore, I have no feelings for you."

The look on her shifted to angry from sadness. "What?" She said.

"Please leave." I told her. As she turned around, crying.

I went to join my friends, and actually have some fun tonight with the guys, and they were ecstatic for me, it appeared no one liked Heather.

As the gang cheered, I felt instantly better, dropping the weight of Heather, but the feeling of missing Hannah came back. Whitney sent me the pictures from the Raleigh trip, and I would lying if I said I never look at the picture of Hannah and I in the hotel lobby before dinner. 

I looked up, locking eyes with Hannah, seeing her eyes fill with tears, as worry set in, and I started to walk over to her.

-----------------------------------------

Hannah's POV:

We walked outside, and I started shivering. Jimmy put his coat over my shoulders, and unlocked his car. 

"We probably shouldn't drive." I said.

"We're not, just get in, I'll get the heat going. The car will help the loud noise too." Jimmy said, opening his car door for me, as I climbed in.

He got in the drivers side, turning on the car, turning the heat up, and turning my heated seat on for me.

"Hannah, whatever I did, I am so sorry."

"You didn't talk to me after our night in Raleigh, I-" I started getting choked up in tears. "I know you regretted it."

"What? No, Hannah, That's not true at all. That was the best night of my life. When I woke up that morning alone in bed, you ran out, and I thought you were upset that it happened. I thought you regretted it. I don't want to you think I took advantage of you, that's so far from the truth." Jimmy poured out.

I have come to realize, It's easier to let the truth out when you've been drinking.

"How come you barely talked to me this whole time?" I said, looking up with tear filled eyes.

Jimmy lightly grabbed my face with his hands, carefully wiping my tears away with his thumbs, still holding my face, staring in my eyes. "You barely acknowledged me that morning, you wouldn't look at me. I felt really hurt after that, it hurt to talk to you, knowing you didn't want anything more with me." 

"Oh my god." I said, leaning back in the chair, realizing we thought each other hated it and regretted it, we both had the same emotions this entire time. "Literally, we both have had the same feelings since that night, thinking we didn't want anything to do with each other."

"So you didn't regret it?" Jimmy asked, as the heat quietly blowed, as the other source of noise in the quiet car.

I shook my head, "No Jimmy, when I woke up, I was afraid of you being regretful. I couldn't bare to see that. That's why I left. I figured we would talk about soon after, but we never did."

Jimmy grabbed my hand, "I don't regret anything. I felt so connected with you that night. I have had feelings for you the moment you walked in the warehouse for the first time. You're the one I want. It was rough not being able to talk to you. I missed you. I look at our pictures all the time."