five

Hannah's POV:

Monday rolled around, and I woke up feeling refreshed in my bed. Sunday was quiet, I enjoyed staying in my apartment, slowly adding more decorations and having a lazy day.

I got up around 7:30, brewing a cup of coffee from my keurig, and catching up on some emails I missed from this weekend.

After my shower, I grabbed a pink merch sweater and paired it with leggings and some sneakers. I loved how casual and comfy I could be at work. I styled my hair, and just adding mascara today, grabbing my purse and heading out the door at 8:45.

I arrived at the warehouse, greeting everyone as I walked in. As I was walking to my office, I noticed to my left four treadmills situated in the middle of the room, and Tareq and a couple other people were setting up the cameras. Wow, this would be the first video I would see filmed! 

As I started walking to my office, I noticed Jimmy wasn't there yet, feeling a bit sad, but pushing that feeling aside.

I started up my computer, opening my spreadsheets that I was on working on from last week, as I heard a knock on my doorway. I looked up, seeing Bailey. I gave him a warm smile, "Good morning, Bailey."

"Hey good morning! I noticed that you liked flowers from your office decor, so I saw these at the store and thought it would look great with the rest of them." He said, holding out a bouquet of roses. 

"Oh, well thank you, Bailey that was really kind of you!" I smiled, taking them from him.

"Did you have a good weekend?" He asked.

"Yes I did! I got all moved in, Jimmy, Chris, Jake and Chandler surprised me and came and helped me move all the furniture in my apartment. It feels so great being moved in." I smiled. His smile kinda faded when I mentioned the boys coming over and helping.

"You could of called me, I would have loved to help!" His smiling returning.

"Well I didn't anticipate any help at all really, it was unexpected, but definitely helpful!" I laughed, trying to change the subject.

I heard Jimmy's voice start to come from the distance, indicating he just got here. Chandler's voice falling suit with him.

Jimmy skipped past his office, and walked into mine, holding two cups of coffee from the local coffee shop. "Good morning!" He smiled at me, nodding to Bailey. "I brought you some coffee, I hope you like it, it's an iced caramel latte." Jimmy handed me the drink.

"You are an angel. I need this. Thank you so much." I smiled up at him sipping on the coffee. "This is amazing."

"I have to get back to editing. I'll see you later Jimmy and Hannah." Bailey said, excusing him and rushed out of the office.

Jimmy and I turned to each other after he left, and I shrugged to the flowers.

"Bailey got that for you?" Jimmy asked, with what seemed like a hint of jealousy.

"Yeah, he said he noticed how I liked flowers, and saw these and thought it would look nice in here." I responded, unsure of how he was feeling.

"Oh... Well they're nice." He said, not sure of what to say. I nodded, "Yeah, he is a good friend, I guess" I laughed, giving Jimmy some life again.

Right after, Chandler walked into the office, with some gushers, "Sorry for disrupting you lovebirds, are we going to do this challenge or what?"

My face starting turning red as Chandler said lovebirds. No way, Jimmy would never. I glanced away and started typing to ignore it, and get it out of my head.