twenty one

a/n: honestly this book is going very quickly. I kinda didn't want it to go this way but here we are. LOL.  I think I am going to try to wrap it up soon. I have another Jimmy book idea that I would like to start. 

-------------------------------------

Hannah's POV:

It has been four months, and now it is finally May! Whitney is graduating, and will be in North Carolina next week to move in with Jake! We we're so happy for her.

Today was my doctor's appointment, and we are going to find out the gender.

Jimmy and I we're both giddy. We knew we wanted to have gender reveal party for everyone since Whitney is coming, and it would be fun for everyone in the crew.

As I laid on the bed in doctor's office, she gasped and smiled. "Wow. How exciting! Did you want to know, or do you want me to write it down and put it in an envelope?" The doctor asked.

"Write it please, we're going to a reveal party." Jimmy and I smiled, as he held my hand, looking at the monitor.

"How fun!" The doctor said, writing it down on a piece of paper, and sealing it up.

When we left, we returned back to the warehouse, and found Garrett. We decided to trust Garrett and his girlfriend to hold the secret, and make the big balloon with the confetti color.

We decided to host it next weekend, since Whitney would be in town, and could gather everyone at the warehouse for the party.

The week went by fast, and it was time for our party.

Everyone did such a great job setting up the party, and Garrett and his girlfriend made the big balloon look awesome.

Everyone piled in, leaving gifts, talking and hugging us.

Jimmy's mom was so excited, she seemed to be literally bouncing of the walls.

I then noticed Whitney walking in with Jake, and what looked to be my parents walking behind her.

I shrieked so excited, as I walked fast over to them, hugging everyone.

"You guys made it!" I smiled to my parents.

"Of course, this is a huge deal! I have to know what my grandbaby is going to be!" My mom smiled.

"Well, come on, I'll introduce you to Jimmy's mom!" I smiled, guiding my parents to Miss Donaldson.

The moms started to joyfully talk to each other, as I returned to Jimmy as he slung his arm around me.

"I think everyone's here." He smiled. "Are you ready to figure out what's inside?"

I nodded, getting anxious. I was honestly hoping for a girl, but both Jimmy and Chris agreed that a boy would be awesome, so Tucker and the baby could keep the Mr. Beast legacy in the future.

We grabbed the balloon, standing together as everyone watched in awe. We grabbed a needle, and punched through the balloon, releasing blue confetti everywhere. 

Everyone screamed in excitement, and hugged each other. I saw the mom's hug each other in excitement.

Jimmy jumped for joy, picking me up, spinning around.

"Where's my $100 bro" Chris laughed at Chandler, as he rolled his eyes. 

"Damn bro, I could have sworn they would have a girl. My sister said she's carrying high." Chandler said, pulling a $100 bill from his wallet, putting it in Chris' hand.

"Well I see I now have a Mr. Beast successor." Jimmy laughed, as he still hugged me.

"Yeah, you do." I smiled, falling more in love with Jimmy and the baby, as if that was even possible.