twenty two

Hannah's POV:

Jimmy and I spent the next weekend fully moving some of belongings to his house. All my clothes, beauty and personal items have moved. At the end of the weekend, all that was left in my apartment was my basic furniture, bed, couches, etc. So that Jimmy can let a new editor have a place to stay for a while.

The time has come to start designing the nursery for Greyson. We decided to paint his room dark gray, with a dark blue accent wall. After the paint settled, we bought a crib, changing table, rocking chair, and some other cute decorations, it really came together nicely.

Life was still crazy in the warehouse, with Jimmy and the boys crazy video ideas, and keeping up was getting a lot but I still managed. I was still going to work there, as there is too much going on to leave, and letting it go. We bought some travel baby gear to keep at the warehouse for Greyson.

As 7 months approached, I decided to plan a baby shower to get everyone together, and help get and idea of any things we would need afterwards.

I planned the baby shower at Jimmy's and I's, in our backyard, since the warehouse was a mess constentantly. 

I invited practically everyone I knew, whoever wanted to come, I was open to having them.

Of course, Whitney, who was excited to become an aunt, went above and beyond, getting too much, but she claims 'it's for my nephew, I had too.'

Katie and Chris also splurged a bit, since they knew what a new mother would need. My parents, who unfortunately couldn't make it, since they planned to come around my due date, shipped in a bunch of stuff to help.

Jimmy's mom has been such a great help along the way. She knew what to do if I was feeling uncomfortable, etc. She was such a great person.

As eight months rolled around, we got professional pictures done, and we we're so in love. Everyday our love grew.

As it got harder to get around, feeling fatigued and too pregnant, I still got up and went to work with Jimmy, even after countless protests to start staying home for my comfort, but I wanted to be social, and not feel isolated.

Time ticked closer and closer, until my due date was finally a week away. 

I woke up, getting dressed in what I call 'Maternity' merch, which is just a few sizes larger shirts, and any pants that fit at this point.

Jimmy and the boys decided that since I was a week away, they are going to knock out a video in another state, before Jimmy has to stay here in North Carolina for a while.

Around 11 am, I was focusing on my emails, but sharp pains started to erupt in my body. They started weak this morning, but I brushed them off as Braxton Hicks. But suddenly, it started to get stronger, and the pain was getting more sharp.

"Well shit." I muttered, as I winced from pain. "I think it's time." I got up slowly from my desk, as I had a break from a contraction.

Even with the majority of the guys gone for the video, the editors were still here. I hobbled down to the editing area, to ask for help since I didn't want to drive. I looked up in the room, only seeing Bailey. Fuck no.

He heard me come in, as he swiveled around. "What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing, I thought someone else was here." I said, trying to turn around, as another contraction came and I couldn't hide it from the pain, as I yelped, leaning over.

"Oh boy! Are you okay?" Bailey said, hurriedly getting up, rushing over to my side, holding me up. I shook my head, "I think I'm in labor." I said, tears forming in my eyes. "Jimmy's not here!" I cried.