thirteen

Hannah's POV:

I woke up feeling well rested, and so happy. I also felt dehydrated. I need to start drinking water when I drink. I stretched, climbing out of bed, and getting up to go get water.

I opened the door, seeing Chandler sitting on my couch, looking at his phone. "Have you checked your phone?" He asked, not looking up at me.

"Um. No? I just woke up? Why?" I asked, looking at him confused.

"I would go check your phone." Chandler said.

I started to feel anxiety run through me, unsure of what I was going to see. Did Jimmy just tell me everything last night from being too drunk? All those same insecure thoughts came rushing back, as I jumped on my bed, shuffling through the sheets to find my phone.

I tapped on the home screen, seeing a bunch of notifications from Instagram. "What the hell" I said. I unlocked my phone, seeing I was tagged in Jimmy's post. He uploaded multiple photos in one post, and I slid through seeing a bunch of him and his friends, and then the very last one was the picture Whitney took of us hugging, leaning on each other looking at the fireworks.

"Here's to the New Year with some amazing people." The caption said.

Did I dare look at the comments? No, no, I will ignore it. 

It was cute that he posted that picture of us. It really was a great picture. All the notifications I got were people using my @ to ask me questions about Jimmy and I, and follow requests on my page. I decided to worry about it later, and walked out to talk to Chandler.

"Okay what exactly happened last night? I really don't remember anything" Chandler said, as I sat next to him.

"Oh wow, you don't remember?" I asked him as he shook his head.  "You ended up kissing Heather, you and Jimmy had a brawl, you ended up shitting your pants, so I let you come over so you didn't embarrass yourself." I told him in a serious tone.

"Ha Ha. Very funny." He said, rolling his eyes, looking at me as I didn't change my face, still looking at him seriously.

"Stop. Stop playing. Say sike right now." Chandler began pleading, as I just stayed silent. 

"SAY SIKE RIGHT NOW." Chandler said getting louder and more worried. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I busted out laughing at him thinking it happened, as he look relieved.

"That was mean." Chandler said.

"Oh well, what can you do?" I laughed.

I told Chandler everything that happened last night, as he was so happy for me, and happy that he didn't feel caught in the middle anymore.

My phone dinged, as I looked down seeing Jimmy's name.

"Good morning, sunshine. Did you sleep good?

I held the phone to my chest, smiling like a cow, as Chandler started making gagging noises.

"STOP" I laughed at him, "You were wanting this to happen for like months, Chan Chan."

"I know, now I get to tease you guys again." He laughed.

"Good morning, jimmy. Yes, I feel so great this morning :)

"That's good. What are you doing? Is Chandler still there?" Jimmy responded.

"Yes, I am about to start asking for rent at this point lol. Do you want to come over and hang out?" I typed, biting my lip as I sent it, hoping he would come over.