eight

Hannah's POV:

Whitney and I got dressed, and went to the lobby, seeing everyone sitting around, talking.

"There's the birthday girl!" Chandler yelled, hugging me. "Finally 21, ya little baby."

"Get off of me." I laughed, slightly shoving him.

We all got into the cars, and went to the zoo. After the zoo, we went to play laser tag. It was such a fun day. I was actually starting to look forward to the night, seeing everyone with some alcohol in their system should be hilarious.

After we returned from laser tag, Jimmy asked the group, "We have a dinner reservations at 7, everyone want to meet down here at 6:30?" 

"Yeah that works." Everyone nodded, and agreeing.

That gave Whitney and I a couple hours to get ready. We headed back to our room, as we took turns in the shower.

"Okay birthday girl, I am giving you the best makeover ever. You just sit there and look pretty." She smiled, and grabbed her makeup bag.

She started doing my eyes, giving me a glitter cut crease, and giving me a winged eyeliner. She started putting foundation on me, contouring, and putting highlighter on my face so I could shimmer like this dress. After my face was done, she sprayed setting spray on my face, and put fake eyelashes on me, making my green eyes pop.

I wanted to look, but she wanted me to see the completely look. She blow dried my hair, and started to curl it, giving me loose curls. She sprayed some hair spray, and gave me my dress to change into.

I put it on, and then my shoes, and turned to look at myself in the full length mirror. My jaw dropped. 

"SURPRISE SHAWWWTY." Whitney smiled, hugging my shoulders. "You look HOT. Jimmy will definitely be having dreams about this. He'll probably take a picture and use it lat-" 

"Ew, please stop." I laughed, cutting her off. "But, yes, I look incredible. Thank you Whit." I gave her a full hug.

She hurriedly got ready, so we could be downstairs, in time. She killed it with the short time. "Jake is definitely taking you home tonight." I winked at her.

She blushed. "Stooooop. Actually... Don't stop. Hook him up with me, so I can move here and be besties for life." She laughed. "You have to make a grand entrance, Queen." 

"No, I don't want the attention on me. Let's go together." I told her.

"No stop, you deserve it. You deserve all this. You are amazing." She said, grabbing her little clutch, "Come down in like 3 minutes. Just take this time to yourself." She closed the door behind her, leaving.

I looked at myself in the mirror, kind of admiring myself. It's been awhile.

My phone dinged. It was Bailey. "Happy Birthday, Beautiful. I hope you're having a good time. I have a present for you when you're back!

I sighed, I decided to be nice and reply, "Thank you, Bailey! You didn't have to get me anything."

The 3 minutes came, and I grabbed my little clutch, and made my way to the door. I decided to leave my phone in the room so I didn't have to worry about loosing it.

I got to the elevator and made my way to the lobby, as I stepped off, I heard everyone cheer for me, as I started to laugh, Whitney being the craziest one.

"YO WHO IS THAT" Chandler yelled. 

"SHEEEEESH" I heard some of the guys say, I guess it's like a meme now?