fourteen

Hannah's POV:

Jimmy opened my car door for me, having the heat blasting and the heated seat for me on.

We ended up at a small, cute restaurant downtown, with no one inside, with the exception of a couple workers from the restaurant.

He opened the door for me, leading me inside, to a table towards the back. It was quiet, with a piano playing in the background.

"Jimmy, this is crazy. It's beautiful." I said in disbelief.

"You deserve the world." He said taking my hand in his.

We had a really nice romantic dinner, getting to know each other more, falling in love more as he spoke. His laugh was addicting, it was contagious.

After dinner, we left hand in hand, back to the car. He started driving, and I noticed we were leaving the city limits.

"Is this where you murder me now?" I joked, as his hand rested on my thigh.

"Not yet, that's later." He joked, as we turned down a field.

I saw a fire in the distance, and then we got closer, noticed blankets by the fire and by a huge tree.

Jimmy pulled up, turning off the car, coming around and opening my door for me.

"Do you like stargazing?" He asked me, as we walked to the blanket on the grass by the fire.

"Yeah. I think they're so pretty." I said in awe, as we sat down by the fire for heat.

Jimmy still took off his jacket, putting over my shoulders to make sure I was warm, as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

We laid back on the blanket, as his hand found mind, and we intertwined our fingers, We spent the next few hours talking, laughing, and pointing out different shapes the stars made.

It grew silent for a second, then Jimmy piped up. "I really like you, Hannah." He confessed, turning on his side, to look at me. He brushed my hair over my ear, smiling at me,

"I really like you too, Jimmy." I smiled back, still laying on my back.

I started to yawn, feeling tired, but not ready for the night to end.

"Are you getting tired?" He asked.

"No" I said mid yawn, as Jimmy laughed at me.

He stood up, grabbing my hand to pull me up, and leading me to the car.

Jimmy drove me home, and walked me to my door.

"Thank you for tonight, Jimmy. This was so beautiful and romantic. You really out did yourself." I told him, looking at him in front of my door.

"Anything for you, sunshine. Thank you for letting me take you out." He smiled.

We looked in each others eyes, and Jimmy leaned in for a kiss, as I kissed him back. I could never get tired of kissing him.

Once we pulled away Jimmy said, "So... Yes to a second date?"

I giggled, "You already knew that." 

"I just like to hear you say it." He blushed.

"Well, yes, I will go on a second date with you." I smiled.

"Goodnight, Hannah" Jimmy said, kissing my head.

"Goodnight, Jimmy." I blushed, going inside.

Once I closed the door, I sighed happily. How could anyone take advantage of him? He is such a gentleman and is so sweet.