0.3

Wow

Was the word. There was a box with in a box and a brick with a letter, a freaking brick. Yes, I know.

The biggest box had these amazing killer heels in it. I'm a woman that loves her heels so imagine my face right now. And the little box had I photo of one of my favourite places it be. The sea side, memories that I will never forget where made there and them memories I will forever keep in my heart. Memories from my childhood where the best. Family bqqs and late night walks on the beach. I turned the photo around and I was faced with yet another note.

To/ Peyton

Remember the night we left your parents house and made a fire on the beach? The waves where so beautiful but your eyes, laugh and just you were just another story. You were outstanding.

Look at the brick with the letter on it

Xo

This cant be who i think this is.

Luke!

The brick is sort of weird but it is something Luke would do. I miss him. I miss him more than words can say, he took my mind of things I didn't want to think about anymore because if I did my head would explode. He made my life so easy. So easy I thought he wasn't real half of the time, a man like him was a dream. His family moved away and we never had the time to talk like we had when we were together.

The letter was so uniquely shaped I was worried I would rip it with my shaking hands.

To/ My Love,

This is a brick from your favourite restaurant, well that's what I remember you telling me when we first meet right outside it. Meet me there on Friday at 6pm. I hope to pick up were we left off.

I miss you
P.s wear the dress and heels

Luke xo

I look at the time, shit. I need to get to Mark really quick. The smile was still on my face when I got down to the fourth floor.

"Mark!" I think I may have said that a little to loud.

"Jesus, Peyton!"

"I'm sorry, but could you tell Ella when you get home that I can't come for dinner tonight as I have to stay and go over work with the boss? Please."

"Yes, she'll be upset but yes. I think she needs to tell you something."

"I will phone her as soon as I get home. So how is the cute little couple that is my bestfriends?" Saying it in a singing kind of voice.

"We are doing amazing, she means so much to me." He says in the cutest way with blush beginning to form on his cheeks.

"My favourite couple ever! I have to go but I'll see the tomorrow, I think a movie night at your house sounds good"

"Your still going to go even when we aren't in? Never mind I already know the answer... wait you look different today" He knows me so well. He began to look a me trying to think of what was different.

"Do I? I'll tell you all about it later my friend. Bye!"

**********

Yay! Note the sarcasm. It's time to spend the rest of my evening with Mr. Hood the man I love to be around.

I gather all my belongings from my desk and make my way towards his door. I knock but don't wait for an answer. Not that he looked up to greet me with a hello or a smile.