0.12

Why do you always agree to things with out thinking first Peyton. After lunch with Calum earlier this week my nerves have been everywhere. Mable is such a sweet heart but the fact that I am having dinner with Calum, in Calum's house is making me shiver. He said he wanted to know why I don't like him, I thought he knew. He had to know after what happened that day. He had to know.

His personality at lunch was different it was... laid - back and Calum Hood is never laid - back let me tell you. The things going around my head when he asked me to lunch and then asked me why I ended things. I don't even know how I said yes to dinner.

I'm on my way home from work. Ella is coming over for dinner. I'm sure hoping Chelsea and Lauren helps, really hoping. Ella doesn't know that they're back here we were all close in school but Ella moved to America before us because she was a year older and left school before us. Me, Chelsea and Lauren became closer after she left but when I moved here and they moved to Australia Ella and I reconnected not like we stopped but we became much better friends. I'm glad that all my close friends are now all in the same city, it's means so much. Because there family.

Me and Mrs Hood are so close to finishing planning Calum's Birthday party. Thank god. Joy said I could invite who I wanted so at dinner I'm asking all three of them. Hopefully they can make it and it will make the evening easier for me to get through.

The journey home is quick and the smell I smell when I walk into my apartment has me worried. I walk straight to the kitchen where the smell is coming from I assume. What am I seeing? This can not be real. Lauren and Chelsea are cooking. This is a miracle.

"Hello! Are you two okay? are you sick?" I ask still shocked to what I'm seeing

"No we are not. We had nothing to do and I said to Lauren reminding her about Ella joining for dinner and that we should repay you for letting us stay here by making you some of my grandmas secret curry" she says just as the door bell rings

Lauren answers while I go and get changed into something more comfortable and cosy. Yoga pants and a sweatshirt, my loves. I hear screaming and my motherly senses start to make me think of the possiblities like there's a fire in my kitchen or Lauren has burnt herself because well she's Lauren but after me nearly falling to run to the hall is turns out it's just Ella, Chelsea and Lauren jumping around. I'm going to have to join.

"It's so great to see all my close friend together in one place" I say after we hugged for 5 minutes.

They didn't answer they just screamed. Really loud.

"Ella I didn't make the food Chelsea did with a little help from Lauren... I'm a little scared to taste it" I whisper the last part as we sit at the dinner table which has been set out already.

"So guys as you know because I have been stressed to the hills, Calum's birthday is coming up. I don't think I can last a whole night there by my self. Would you three like to join me? Joy said it was okay. But remember if you see me acting cosy with Calum it's not real remember? I really wanted Luke to join but the idea doesn't sound so good." I rumble as we start eating

"I hate that you have to pretend Peyton but ill be there for you" Ella is the first to agree to join

"Same" Chelsea and Lauren at the same time

"Also if you want you can bring your boyfriends. I still haven't got to see yours, Chelsea and Lauren." I watch as they both blush aww young love.

I decide to leave out be going to Calum's house for dinner. Not the best thing to day in front of all three of them. I wouldn't of made it to Sunday.

In all honesty the Curry was really good. The spice and the flavour to it was so delicious. After dinner we watched movies and had our normal girlie conversations were we all say what's happening on in our life's and bitch about other people. As always.