0.13

"I need your help"

"With?" I ask walking to the elavator.

"I need help picking something to wear for tonight. My mum said to wear something casual and I don't know what her casual is." He says in a voice that really shows he needs help

"Umm... Okay ill help just let me give these to Ashton and then we can leave. Lift my bag please."

He doesn't have a clue.

Tonight is Calum's surprise party. If I'm honest I'm looking forward to it. I haven't had a night out in a long time and to make it even better my best friends are going to be there. They made sure that they went with me to get the dress and that I had to have their approval. I only let them because I did really need their help and because it meant I got to help them. Chelsea and Lauren were easy. Chelsea with a navy dress that stops a couple of inches above her knees with beading across the waist. Lauren with a black lace dress that hugs her body. Ella well it was hard picking her one. Her bump has got bigger and each dress she tried on wouldnt zip even if we tried. She ended up getting this white sun dress that showed her bump a little she looked beautiful, they all did.

Ashton is no where to be seen so I leave the papers on his desk with a note saying that if he needs anything to call me on my normal phone. Assuming Calum is down stairs well hoping he is I press the ground floor button.

Looking around and seeing that I may have been wrong I ask one of the door men if Calum had left.

"He is in his car outside Miss Smith" Paul says opening the door.

Just as Paul said Calum is in his car looking at something that I don't want to know what. You are probably wondering if it's awkward after Sunday, No. I thought it would. But a situation is only awkward if you make it awkward and I didn't want to do that. I've done it plenty of times in my life and I think I need to start changing that.

"I was thinking we should go to that top you always go to. They do sell casual wear don't they?" I say turning the radio on. One thing that has to be on when I'm in a car

"Yes they do"

The shop is more for people that make millions so if it wasn't for Calum I wouldn't know where is was. The car drive is short and silent.

"So where are going that you need to look casual for?" I say as confident as I can, walking through the door

"It's a dinner with one of my mum's friends. Usually you don't go casual when out for dinner but what mother says has to be done."

"Couldn't of said it better myself. So i was thinking navy suit pants and a plain white shirt, no tie. I was going to say jeans but when do you wear jeans except at home? And to go with that brown shoes."

He doesn't say anything because what he has to say I don't want to hear. He knows this because as soon as I finished I had already handed him the outfit. I know my way around this shop. Been here too many times not to.

"Go" I say patting his shoulder

Minutes later I feel as though my eyes have left their sockets. Pull it together Peyton

"Y - yes that it. Lo - oks amazing" shit

He is loving this. Smirking little....

"I know your mum said casual but we know her casual isn't the same as what our casual would be. Don't think your mum would like to see you show up in your casual outfit."

Why bring that up now your face is even redder than it was and it was really red. Cold water might help. Is it warm in here or is it just me.

"Just you" Calum say still with that smirk on his annoying but handsome face