0.10

Through life so many people go through so many different things. We walk past hundreds of people in are everyday lives and don't even realise it and each and everyone of them has a story. A story that they may tell, a story they keep inside. As the trees sway on each sides of me as I walk around the park at 6 am I start thinking about my story and how it as turned out totally different than I expected it to be. I have faced things that I never knew I would. I have dealt with things that could of broke me but I didn't let them. I've been hurt and loved. Through half of these at that moment I wanted it to change but if it did change I wouldn't be who I am now.

I have to see Mrs Hood today. When Calum told me that I would have to pretend to still be in a relationship with him I really thought it would be harder. I thought we would have lots of parties to attend like before when real I have only went to one. I thought I would have to face his family everyday but I don't. Half of the time I forget until I get a phone call from his parents checking up on him if he doesn't answer his calls. It's hard to lie sometimes but it's easier than I thought it would be.

My mind is going through so many things I didn't realise that I had walked straight into a someones back.

"Oh goodness! I am so sorry. really I was so busy day dr--" I couldn't help but stop

"Mali! I didn't know you had arrived yet." I say with a smile appearing on my face

"Peyton! Just yesterday, this park is so beautiful." She says while giving me a quick hug

"It is isn't it I love it here. Though what brings you here at 6 am?" I say lifting my eyebrow

"I only got here and I already feel like I'm going to die. My mum keeps going over and over the things we need to attend, what I need to wear and don't get me started on her about Calum's birthday!" She finishes rubbing her temples

"She hasn't been that bad to me, I have to go see her today about Calum's birthday. She really needs my help that's what she keeps telling me"

"But you and Calum don't like each other"

She's the only one in her family that knows. I wish everyone knew.

"Yes we do. But did Calum not tell you? He wants me to pretend that I am his girlfriend because he hates disappointing your parents. I hate lying to them but I like the idea of being in your family. So your mum thinks I know everything about Calum now so..." I say trailing off

"I really don't seem to understand that boy what's so ever. My mum's right you do know everything about Calum. You two may not be together but you knew him better than we did and that doesn't just change after a few months"

***
The different thoughts I had this morning are still clear in my mind. Calum hasn't once looked my way today not even when I gave him his coffee, not even at the meeting when he had to talk to me but talked to me like a child. I don't mind but it seems like I have done something wrong. Something I don't know about and I'm pretty sure I haven't done. So with him not talking to me I decide I should just leave without saying that I'm leaving. It's 3 PM I'm going to see Joy in half an hour so I have just enough time to get home and out of this nice but totally uncomfortable dress.

The traffic was better than I thought it would be, I get home in 10 minutes which is the quickest I have ever got home? I run up the stairs not bothering to wait for the elevator. Ugh now I have to pick what to wear.

*ring ring ring*

You can't be serious. I look at the Caller ID thinking it would be Joy telling me where was I and that time had went to quick but it was my mum, god have I missed her voice.