0.7

What the hell is she wearing? Ew

The perks of being able to talk to yourself in your head. But seriously what is that woman wearing. Calum is taking interviews for more people to join the new project and for the IT department. And there is this women in her late twentys  and what she is wearing is just a no no.

But it's totally up to her on what she wants to wear.

The good thing is that I haven't had to go any where other than here with Calum. I think god was on my side this week. Tonight I'm going on my second date with Luke, Well it's more than a second because we have had like 4 sleepovers and they sort of felt like dates

"Do you know where Mr Hood is miss?" A unfamiliar voice says

"Are you here for an appointment? If so he will be wi-"

"No I'm not. I'm his girlfriend Brooke. He didn't tell you." Oh that's something I didn't expect her to say

Funny thing is he has had a lot of women come in and out of his office and we all know what for. He does this all the time and I have to act like I really care when they come and talk to me. But there has been a lot more than usual but she doesn't have to know. It would be funny if I did tell her but I'm not as cold as Calum.

"Oh wait he has mentioned you. Sorry I forgot" I'm starting to get quite good at this lying thing.

"I will go and get him for you, okay?"

She sort of scares me if I'm honest that's why I mentioned going to get him. Her eyes are a nice colour when they aren't glaring at you. I walk fast to Calum's office and I'm sure he doesn't have a meeting so I'm just gonna walk on in.

"Your girlfriend is here Mr Hood." Saying girlfriend a little louder

"My girlfriend?" He says looking at me as though I have ten heads

"Yes Brooke. It would have been nice if you told me, if you did I wouldn't of agreed to be your pretend girlfriend when you have her. Why don't you bring her to your next dinner with your parents. To be honest I know we aren't a really couple but it does feel like cheating" Okay now I sound like a jealous girlfriend. What is wrong with me?

"She is--"

"Sorry you don't have to tell me anything. I don't know why I said that. Should I send her in?"

He's face just went into shock.

"Um... sure" He says with shock still visible on his face

I leave completely embarrassed, with my mind till trying to understand why I said that. I don't want to know anything about him, may have before but now I don't.

Taking a seat and going back to the work I was doing before I saw that woman with the weird clothing.

"Excuse me what did he say" Brooke snapped her fingers in my face. Rude

"He said go on in" I say not making eye contact with her.

She walks away surely with a smug look on her face thinking people really care that she is going to 'the bosses' office and her heels hitting of the floor louder than anything in the room.

*

This no this no this ughhh

Why is it so hard just to pick an outfit. Okay we are only going to the movies so just wear something casual but nice. I know how about high waisted skinny jeans, black top and a flannel so it doesn't look like I have spent a long time picking out an out fit. And then maybe them shoes.