The Breakup

Human Au.

Not all relationships were perfect, despite thinking that they were. Janus and his ex boyfriend, 🍉, had a bit of a rocky relationship. Janus was subservient to him, and 🍉 abused the power over him too much.

Janus' friends knew that 🍉 wasn't good news and didn't like 🍉 from the begining, despite Janus trying his best to try and get them to get along. The couple broke up after a year and a half.

It broke Janus, he was dumped out of the blue, and he still loved 🍉. He stayed locked in his room, as he was shairing his flat with a few of his friends. He rarely left his room, as he worked from home anyway.

The worst thing about the break up was that Janus had found out that hebwas pregnant not too long afterwards. He didn't tell anyone, not even Y/c. He kept himself locked in his room for what felt like weeks at a time, pineing over 🍉.

It took him a while, but he managed to focus himself on something. Not his work, but video games. He had found his old xbox and decided to plug it in, and that's when it started.

All he did all day and most of the night was play video games. It was his copeing mechanism that he had clung to so dearly. His roomates and friends were becoming worried over his situation, as they never saw him. They had no idea if he was eating or doing the things that humans do to function. 

One day they did finally catch Janus outside of his room, getting something to eat and drink. Although, they didn't find him in the state that they thought they would. Janus had large bags underneath his eyes, his hair was a mess, he looked like he hadn't showered in months and they had noticed that his stomach had grown round. He was quite skinny to begin with, and with him not eating much, from what they saw anyway.