The Agreement

Not too long after Janus had told the others and Thomas his name, he dissapeared. The sides that Tgomas knew didn't really care about him going missing. It was bliss for them, not having the snakely side around them.

The opposite could be said for Janus. He was in pain, crying all of the time and couldn't ask for help from the light sides. As Thomas was learning about more of himself and more sides were showing themselfs, Janus felt like it was hit duty to keep Thomas from the others.

So, to keep Thomas and the light sides safe, he had made an agreement with the dark sides, that if they would not bother the lightsides and Thomas, he would let them do anything to himself. The lightsides didn't know about this agreement, but Janus had the proff, as himself and the dark sides had signed a legal document, so they couldn't break their promise.

It had been several months since the agreement had been signed, and the light sides hadn't seen him since. They would sometimes knock on his door, but he wouldn't answer them, and pretend that he wasn't in there. Janus cried himself to sleep most nights, as he had gotten pregnant by one of the dark sides, and he wasn't sure about who had gotten him pregnant in the first place.

The heavily pregant man had bruses and marks all over his body from the others, and just about everything hurt. Janus sobbed loudly, in pain from the babies wriggling and kicking around, hitting some of the bruses that were littered around his body.