The Kidnapping

Gothum Au.

Not all people were the same, no two people alike. Janus had his two fathers, one being a King Pin in gothum, while the other was known as an unhinged egocentric psychopath. His fathers, Edward Nygma and Oswald Cobblepot had tried giving their son a good life while he had grown up. He had a privet eduducation and had gone to a university outside of Gothum, so that he would not have the stimga from his fathers surrounding him while at uni.

When he had come back home after university he had helped out with his fathers many clubs, as well as his gun and drug trade. Janus had never thought that these things were weird,  although he did have to try and distance himself from his fathers work sometimes, as both of them were known criminals and he didn't want to go to jail.

After a few years, he had gotten a little bord of the mundane and had tried helping out his Dad with his work, instead of working at the clubs and the mafia. The Riddlers work had been more interesting to him, and he had helped set up traps and riddles with his dad.

During his time of working with both of his dads he had also gained some of the enimys that they had. Janus didn't pay much attention to them, although that wasn't a great idea. One day when Janus had gone away on business for his father, he never made it there and never came back. He had been in an accident on the way there, although the other driver had done it purposly.

One of the small drug gangs in Gothum had kidnaped him and locked him in a cell in their basement. It had been done during the night, so that they would less likely be caught by the police or Janus' fathers. Their plan had worked.

After Oswald and Edward were informed there had been an accident, Ed had made sure to check out the scene. Neither of them wanted the news to be true, but they couldn't deny it when they turned up, seeing the car Janus had left in smashed from the impact of another car. Oswald started frealing the fuck out, while Ed looked around the scene. Gorden didn't like this but knew that he may be of assistance, after all Ed had worked in the GCPD for a few years and was very good at his job.

The trail went cold, there just wasn't enough evidence to go off of to continue the investigation. The small gang had managed to get away with it.

They used Janus for all sorts of things, usually sex orientated. He hated it. Hated everything that they had put him through. It had been a year and a half of being trapped before he was found.

The police had been doing a drug rade on the house and had found Janus. They took him back to the station for questioning and had called his parents. They were shocked to find Janus in the state he was in, bruses all over his body, dishevelled dirty clothes and most shocking of all, pregnant looking around 6 months along.

He went home after he had been questioned and the case from the year and a half before had been closed. Janus washed himself and put on clean clothes for the first time in months before he went and spent time with his parents.

They had both been so worried during his dissapearence and now that he was back, they were going to be more protective over him, not just beacuse he could dissapear again but because Janus was also having their first grandchild. He had decided to keep the baby, as it had been the only thing that had kept him going over the past couple of months.

The news had broadcast Janus' return home, so he knew that some people were going to come and see him, like the friends that he had before he dissapeared.