The Dragons

Dragon Au.  When the Dragons have a child together, their colours do not mix together, they are born either one colour or the other, the same with the powers.

Not everyone had the ability to turn themselves into dragons, only those of royal blood. There were different colour dragons for those of different kingdoms. There was the Red Dragons, who had the ability to manipulate fire, lava and magma. There were the Green Dragons, who had the abilities to manipulate plant life, above or below the sea. The Teal Dragons had the ability to manipulate air, and the Navy Dragons could manipulate water. The Purple Dragons could manipulate electricity and thunderstorms, and the Golden Dragons could manipulate light.

Of course, the kingdoms weren't split evenly, with Prince Y/C's kingdom being the largest, and Prince Janus' being the smallest. Janus was the golden dragon, the only one left, as his mother, who was the other golden dragon before him, had died along with his father, the king and queen of the Golden kingdom. The kingdom was hidden up in the mountains, and only people from the kingdom knew where the secret entrance to the kingdom was.

Although, the kingdoms weren't all at peace. Janus' kingdom was at war with Y/C's. He wished that they weren't but it was a war that had been going on for years before they were born. The Princes of the kingdoms had a meeting, to discuss urgent topics that needed to be discussed, and ways to resolve them. 

The elders of Janus' kingdom arranged a marriage between Prince Janus and Prince Y/C, to make an alliance between the two kingdoms to stop the on going war that the reason for the fighting was long forgotten. Prince Janus moved to Y/Cs kingdom to get married there, and maybe even live there, which the prince wouldn't be surprised if he had to after the pair had gotten married.

A couple of weeks after the marriage, the pair had been trying for children, despite Janus not showing his powers off to his husband, as he didn't feel very comfortable doing so. After a few months, Janus had gotten pregnant, and every body found out about it after a week  as the maids gossiped about anything and everything.

After being trapped in Y/Cs kingdom for the many months that he had been since just before they had gotten married. He decided to leave in the middle of the night, to head back to his own kingdom with the guards that he had arrived in Y/Cs kingdom with. He had left a note for his husband for when he would wake up so that he wouldn't freak out when he found out that he was gone.