The Gem

Not all people were the same, some weren't even human.

Janus lived in Beach city, he had through almost his entire life. He was a good kid, didn't get into any trouble with teachers. Peers were a whole other problem, they picked on him because of his looks, having vitiligo and Heterochromia, so they picked on him because he looked weird.

He had some friends, Y/c being the one he spent the most time with. They were almost inseperable, telling each other all of their secrets, so Janus quickly learnt that Y/c was a half gem. Janus didn't think it was weird, more interested than anything else.

Through the years at school Janus and Y/c helped each other. With school work and stuff at home, as Janus' parents weren't the nices people nor were they ever around, always at work.

There had been an accident, Y/c had lost control of his powers and Janus had gotten hurt and had to stay in the hospital for a while. He wasn't angry or annoyed that it had happened, as he knew it was an accident and didn't hold anything against him.

It was a few weeks before Janus was out of the hospital, having to use cruches while he was walking. His parents didn't wan thim to go anywhere near Y/c, but they couldn't stop him from hanging out with him. He was currently hanging out with Y/c, not really doing much, just hanging out in each others presence.