The Hiding

Janus was scared. He didn't know what to do. He was pregnant, and he didn't know if his boyfriend would want, or be ready to have a child. He was scared that he would leave him, or that he wouldn't want him to keep the baby.

For the few months that he wasn't showing that he was pregnant, he still hung around with his boyfriend and the others. He wore over sides jumpers to make it look like his stomach wasn't rounding, but that only lasted the first few months.

After Janus started to show more prominently, he locked himself in his room, not allowing the others to come in and see him. He would only talk to them through the door, or through texts, oftherwise, he never talked to them.

A few months later, the other had enough of his hiding, and were forcing him to come out of his room to have a movie night with all of them. Although he didn't want to go, he didn't want to find out what the punishment was.

Janus sighed softly, staring as his six month big baby bump in the mirror. He sighed softly, wearing one of his sweaters, putting one of his capes, one of the larger ones so that it would cover his changed body.

He left his room and went downstairs, his bump hidden by the layers of clothing he was wearing. He sat in the seat closest to the stairs, arms crossed, as the first film started playing.