The International Student

Human highschool Au.

It was that time of year again, the begining of the school year. The students were getting back into the cycle of going to school, and everyone hating it. This time of year also ment that the international students were coming.

Janus was an international student, as he had gotten the opportunity at the privet school that he went to. He lived in England, more specifically kensington. He loved living in London, but he wanted to learn abroad, so he did. From the international student program he had chosen to go across the pond to america.

He had travelled with the other international students to America. It was a long plane ride but they got to California around ten in the morning, all of them were taken to the school, so that the families that they would be staying with could pick them up and take them home.

All of the students were sixteen and were all supposed to be doing their a levels in England, but it was different over in america so they had different scheduals for the international students, so that they weren't repeating any lessons that they had already done, so they didn't have to do PE unless they had chosen to do so.

Y/c was one of the students at the school, and was the same age as Janus and the other internationational students. The teachers were telling the students who they were staying with, Janus being the last one on the list, and Y/c's family not having a international student given to them yet.