Chapter 25

Requested by MorganHarper

Jimin 7

Jungkook 5

Yoongi POV:

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I heard a scream coming from the playroom. It was 7 in the morning, why did it have to start this early in the day? I washed my hands and left the kitchen to see what was happening. When I walked in, there were Lego pieces everywhere as well as teddy bears and other random things on the floor.

"Boys, what is going on?" I asked as I paved my way into the room. There was tear-faced Jungkook and Jimin sprawled out on the floor.

"Daddy, Kookie keeps taking my things! I don't want him to touch my stuff!" Jimin screamed out. I turned to Jungkook.

"I just wanna playyyy!" He whined back. I took a deep breath.

"Jimin, you need to learn to share. Let your brother have some of your things for a little bit and Jungkook will give it back to you. And Jungkook, if your brother doesn't want you to touch his things, respect that. You have other toys as well." I put my hands on my hips. "If you two can't share, then you aren't playing with those toys. Be nice to each other." I said and walked out of the room in hopes that those two were able to solve their problem.

That was not the case.

It was quiet for a little while until I heard small bickering again. I thought it would be fine to leave it to them but those small bickering got louder and louder until they were full on screaming at each other. I slammed the colander down and stormed into the room again. I opened the door to see Jungkook holding a green dinosaur stuffed animal and steam coming out of Jimin's ears. I saw his hand whip back and slap Jungkook right in the face. I tried to stop it but my reaction time was too slow. There, I saw Jungkook screaming as he grabbed his left cheek curling into to a ball and Jimin looking down at his pulsing red hand.

"MIN JIMIN!" I shouted and they both jerked up. Jungkook immediately ran over to me and flung his body in my direction. I caught him and inspected the damage. I gently peeled his hand away and saw a bright red handprint perfectly on the center of his cheek. I angrily looked over to Jimin and he threw himself on the floor and started wailing. Now I had two boys screaming as tears flew everywhere. "BOYS!" I shouted, "Both of you stand right here now!" I pointed in front of me. Neither of them moved for a minute but once they realized that I wasn't going to back down, Jimin slowly stood up and Jungkook followed. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop fighting? Jimin, you do not ever hit someone like that, do you understand?" I grabbed both of his arms and gave a squeeze. The tears kept running down his face but he didn't reply. "Do you understand?" I repeated.

"Y-Yes." He hiccupped.

"Why on earth would you do that to your brother?" He started wailing again.

"BECAUSE JUNGKOOK WON'T STOP TAKING THIS FROM ME! HE KEEPS STEALING WITHOUT ASKING AND IT MAKE ME MAD!" He screamed. At this point, both of them were crying their eyes out.

"Jungkook what did I tell you earlier?" I let go of Jimin.

"Dad but-"

"Jungkook, when I came in here, what did I tell you?"

"If Minnie hyung doesn't want me to touch it, find another toy. But I wanted that one!" He said referring to the dinosaur.

"Did you ask for it?" He looked away.

"No, he didn't!" Jimin interjected.

"Jungkook."

"No, I didn't ask." He sheepishly said. I let out a sigh.