Chapter 29

Requested by Madisonjojo6

Jimin 8

Jungkook 6

Yoongi POV:

"Daddy, Daddy! Can you please come play with us?" Jungkook asked I heard him running over to me. I shook my head not looking up from the tablet.

"I have to finish this, go ask Jimin hyung to play with you." I said. I heard a big sigh.

"But Dad, please? You're always on the tablet and you never play with us anymore!" He said grabbing onto my sleeve. I finally look up and blink a few times. It was already so bright outside, where did the time go?

"Jungkook please, I'm trying to work." I answered. Jungkook's doe eyes sunk and his bottom lip pushed out. He let out a loud huff and walked away. I watched as he slumped his shoulders and entered into the playroom.

"What did he say?" I heard Jimin's voice.

"He said that he has to work." His tone was visibly upset. I sighed not knowing what to do. I wanted to play with them and I wanted to hear them laugh while they make up crazy stories with the stuffed animals but I needed to keep the food on the table. It's a sacrifice that I didn't want but had no other choice. I went back to sketching but I couldn't get Jungkook's pout out of my head. I got up and started to make breakfast in hopes that I could make them feel better. I started to make simple rice balls with tuna when I heard rustling and small giggles. I turned around to see both of them near the tablet on the table.

"Daddy, please come play!" Jimin said running up to me. He tugged on the hem of my shirt. I gave a sad smile.

"I'm making breakfast for you guys. Maybe later when I'm done drawing." I said. He yanked on my shirt which made me lose my balance. I furrowed my brows as I looked at him. "Hey, don't do that." He gave me a side-eye and began to walk away before I stopped him. "Jimin, come here. I know you're mad at me that I don't play with you, but you can't just yank my shirt like that because of it. I want to play with you guys as well but there are things I have to do. I'm not liking your attitude so please change it." I lectured as he stood there pouting. He gave me a half nod and ran away back to the playroom. I sighed as I went back to making the food.

I heard them running around playing with their toys and screaming. Normally I would tell them to quiet down but I did feel guilty for always telling them to lower their voices when I was trying to concentrate, so I let them be. I finished making the balls and put them on plates on the table. I moved the tablet haphazardly to the side and called them over. As they came with a stuffed animal in one hand, I looked down at my shirt to find tuna stains on the front.

"I'll be right back; you can start eating without me." I said as I left to get another shirt.

Jungkook POV:

This was the perfect time for our plan! Daddy was always working on the tablet and it was so unfair that he never had time for us anymore so Minnie and I thought that if we hid his tablet, he won't be able to work, and he would play with us! It was a fool-proof plan.

"Minnie I'm going to hide it, distract him if he comes back!" I said and he gave me a nod. I took the tablet and ran to Jimin hyung's room. That way, if Dad gets mad at us, I can blame it on Minnie. I told you its fool proof! I ran back and saw Dad and Jimin talking. I ran to the bathroom and wet my hands before coming back.

"Where'd you go Bud?" Dad asked.

"I had something sticky on my hands. I'm hungry, let's eat!" I said as I climbed on the chair and took one of the rice balls. I gave a quick smile to Minnie signalling that the plan was successful. He smiled back as we ate.