Chapter 22

Jimin 15

Jungkook 14

Yoongi POV:

"You imbecile!"

"At least I don't look like a prehistoric chicken!"

"Is that really your comeback, Jungkook? WEAK!"

Yup, they were fighting again. Their "We are going to agree to disagree" plan lasted two weeks, which was longer than I thought. I debated whether or not to break them apart but ended up quietly observing to make sure it didn't get out of hand.

"I literally can't believe that you took all my clothes and ruined them!" Jimin threw a t-shirt at Jungkook.

"I told you, the paint is going to come off! And plus it's just a little bit, it's fine!" Jungkook screamed back.

"Then you scrub all of this until every single stain is out!"

"Hell no! Just put it in the wash!"

"I ALREADY WASHED IT AND IT'S STILL NOT COMING OFF! WHY DO YOU RUIN EVERYTHING?!"

That was my cue to step in.

"Hey, what is going on?" I said leaning against the couch.

"Look at this! I don't know what he's been doing but he's taking all of my clothes and there's paint, dirt, and burn marks all over them! So ask him, what the hell is going on?!" He shouted.

"Watch your tone Jimin!" I turned to Jungkook. "Why are taking your brother's clothes and bringing them back like this?" I picked up a couple of the items on the floor.

"I'm just hanging out with friends! And it comes off in the wash, it's fine, he's being over dramatic!" Jungkook threw the shirt on the floor.

"But why do you have to take my clothes? Take your own and burn it, don't burn mine!"

I tried not to punish them when they were arguing or having a disagreement since that is human nature and it is good to disagree on different things. However, I felt like this was one of cases where it could do a lot of damage if it didn't stop.

"Okay guys, this is getting out of hand. Jungkook what are you doing to your brother's clothes?" He immediately got defensive.

Jungkook POV:

Dad was on Jimin's side and I knew it! It always ends up like this!

"It's not my fault!"

"Yes, it is!" Jimin shouted back. "What the hell are you doing to my clothes?"

"WHY IS THIS SUCH A BIG ISSUE?! YOU WANT NEW CLOTHES? I'LL BUY SOME FOR YOU! You're so annoying!"

"You always do this to me! Why do you always have to bother me with your shit? You can't do anything right and you always mess things up!" He shouted. "God, I wish you were never born." Jimin hyung muttered under his breath but everyone heard it.

"Boys enough! Jimin, don't say that!" I ignored  ad. I was blinded by rage.

"I hope you jump off a bridge and die!"

Everything went silent instantly and all three of us froze. The words that came out of my mouth finally processed in my head and I couldn't believe I just said that. I could see Jimin hyung's eyes go dark.

"I-"

"Both of you have taken this way too far. Go to your rooms, you guys are not speaking to each other." Dad didn't even raise his voice which made everything scarier. I opened my mouth to say something but all I got was a heavy swat on my thigh. I yelped and ran to my room. I messed up big time and I regretted everything I said to Jimin hyung. I heard footsteps getting closer and closer until I heard my door open. Dad came in and shut the door behind him. He had a wooden rice paddle in his hand and I wanted to run away. He rarely used it, but it hurt like hell.