Chapter 34

Requested by anon

Jimin 10

Jungkook 9

Jungkook POV:

"Hyung! There's a new episode of Power Rangers coming at 12 and I really want to watch it! Hyung can we watch it tonight together?" I asked as I ran up to him. His eyes lit up and he nodded his head running to the TV. We were about to turn it on when Dad grabbed the remote from us.

"It's getting late you two. Better head off to bed and you can watch it tomorrow." He said as he put the remote on the table. My body deflated.

"But Dad! It's coming in an hour and a bit, please? We'll go to bed as soon as it's done!" I said sticking my bottom lip out.

"It's already 10:30! It's going to be 12:30 by the time you finish! You're lucky that I'm letting you stay past your bedtimes since it's the weekend! Gosh, why do they release a kid's show that late?" He asked but I didn't know the answer.

"Please Dad, please!" Jimin hyung tried to grab the controller but Dad was too quick.

"No, I don't want you to be grumpy in the morning and I have to go to work. I promise you can watch it when you wake up tomorrow, but I'm really tired and you probably are too. So, let's get ready for bed." He said while moving the remote across the room. I visibly sighed and threw the pillow that was beside me. Dad cocked his eyebrow and crossed his arms. "Jungkook. You know better than that."

"You're no fair!" I said and stood up. He crouched down in front of me and held my arms to my side.

"I think you're a little grumpy because you're tired so I'll let this slide, but you know that you shouldn't throw things when you're upset, right?" He looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I'm not tired, I want to watch Power Rangers." I said staring back at him.

"I know you do but you and Jimin hyung are staying up way past your bedtime and I think it's time to go to bed. Now answer me; is it okay to throw things when you're upset?" He said, not letting go of me.

"I want to watch it though." I went from angry to desperate. Dad loosened his grip.

"I know Bud, I know, but when I say no, it means no. Let's go brush our teeth and go to bed. Jimin, you too, let's go." He stood up and nudged his head to the direction of the bathroom. I sighed again but after one warning look, I went straight to the bathroom with Jimin hyung.

"I'm so mad! I wanted to watch Power Rangers!" I said as I squeezed too much toothpaste out from anger. I brushed my teeth aggressively enough for Jimin hyung to stare at me for a second.

"You good?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No! I want to watch the new episode!" I spit the toothpaste out of my mouth and rinsed it out.

"I mean, if you really wanted to, you could just watch it when Dad's asleep." He suggested. I paused at his response. He was a genius.

"You're so smart! This is why you're the older brother!" I said and hugged him before leaving.

"What's the plan?" He asked as he walked me to my room.

"Pretend that you're asleep and then at 10:30 come out and we can watch it!" I said.

"Won't he still be awake?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"He said he was tired and since he's going to work tomorrow, he'll probably sleep pretty soon!" I said. He nodded, waved and shut my door. I got into bed and pulled the blankets up as I heard a small knock. "Come in!" I said and Dad came and sat at the edge of my bed.