Chapter 28

Requested by xzoezz_

Jimin 17

Jungkook 15

Jungkook POV:

The music coming out of Jimin hyung's room made me nauseous. He's been playing the same stupid song for over two hours and I felt like my head was going to explode. Once he finds a new song he likes, that's all he'll listen to for the next week. This one just happened to be a weird EDM remix of a song that I already didn't like.

I've been vomiting non-stop at school for the past 3 days but nobody knew about it. I didn't want to call Dad since he had a big project going on and I knew Jimin hyung would never drive me home during the school day so I just sucked it up and waited until school was over. My head pounded constantly and I felt like my eyes were going to pop out due to the pressure.

"Jungkook, can you help me for a second?" I heard Dad holler. I rolled my eyes and sighed, but I went out anyway.

"What?" I asked. He was busy stirring something on the stove.

"Can you grab me the blue pot under there? This one is too small and the water's going to overflow." He said pointing to the cabinet with his foot. I tried to grab it but the pressure from having my head close to the ground made my ears pop. It also didn't help that the pot was under a whole bunch of other things and them clinking together made my headache worse. "Jungkook hurry!" I finally grabbed it and placed it beside him. He poured whatever was inside the smaller pot into the blue one then went back to stirring. Why couldn't he just shut the flame off for a second? "Thank you!"

I plopped on the couch with my hand over my eyes to try and shut everything out but it was harder than I thought. The constant banging in the kitchen and Jimin hyung's music could be heard from where I was. I got up and headed over to the medicine cabinet but everything was blurry and I couldn't focus due to the sheer annoying music still blasting out of my brother's room. I'm surprised that Dad hasn't said anything but if he wasn't going to say anything, it was my turn to say something. I slammed the cabinet door and stomped into his room.

I opened the door and was met with a wave of intense sounds. My headache went from 10 to 100 and I wanted to throw up again. I walked over to Jimin hyung which he didn't even notice me entering and slammed the laptop shut. Finally, it was silent.

"Can you please shut the music off? It's been 3 hours! Listen to something different or shut it off, it's FUCKING ANNOYING!" I shouted as my head was going to explode. Jimin hyung just looked at me.

"Min Jungkook!" Dad shouted from the kitchen. This is such bad timing!

"WHAT?!" I shouted back without even thinking. Jimin hyung had his mouth open as Dad's footsteps approached his room.

"Excuse me, would you like to repeat what you said?" Dad said as he leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms.

"I said 'what'. What else do you want?"

"This is not the time to give me any attitude." I rolled my eyes.

"You asked me a question and I answered it!" I threw my hands in the air.

"That is not answering, that is talking back." He said as he straightened up and uncrossing his arms.

"I'M TRYING TO HAVE A CONVERSATION!" I lost it.

"No, this is not a conversation, this is disrespect. Go to your room!" He pointed to the door. My head pounded harder and harder.

"This is so stupid!" I mumbled as I tried to leave but Dad swatted my butt a couple of times.