Chapter 43

Jimin 11

Jungkook 9

Jimin POV:

"Dad I'm going to hang out with Jihoon and Dojun today!" I said as I grabbed my wallet and my jacket.

"What are you going to do?" He asked not looking up from the tablet.

"I don't know, probably eat something and then we'll decide from there." I said and he nodded his head.

I needed to buy Jungkook and Dad a Christmas present and this would be the perfect time! I looked in my wallet and realized that I only had $10. I couldn't ask for money because then it would ruin the surprise! I eyed Dad as he was engrossed in the tablet so I slipped into Dad's room. I saw his bag and immediately ran to it. I rummaged around until I found his wallet and opened it. I grabbed a $20 bill and put the wallet back in. I put the bill in my wallet and quickly ran out of there before anyone saw.

"Dad, I'm going out bye!" I shouted and opened the door.

"Be safe!" He shouted back and I ran to the bus stop. I rode the bus to the mall and found my friends waiting for me.

"Hi guys! I'm going to buy my Dad and my brother Christmas presents today! What should I get them?" I asked excitedly as we headed inside.

Yoongi POV:

It's been quite a while since Jimin left and I forgot to ask when he was going to come back. I decided to take a break from work and start cooking supper.

"Jungkook, what do you want for supper?" I asked.

"Chicken!" He yelled running into the kitchen. "Let's order in!" He said jumping up and down.

"No, we can't spend any more money on delivery food!" I said but he huffed and ran off somewhere. He came back seconds later with my wallet.

"Look Dad, you're rich! Now let's order some chicken!" He said as he opened my wallet. I laughed it off but quickly grabbed the wallet as something was missing. I had two $10 bills and a $50 bill but I was missing a $20 bill that I always kept. My eyes went dark and turned to Jungkook.

"Jungkook, did you take any of the money that was in my wallet out?" He shook his head. "Are you sure?" He looked up at me with his doe eyes.

"I didn't take out anything. Why?" He asked and I bit my bottom lip. I nodded my head and put my wallet in my back pocket.

"Did you finish your homework?" I asked.

"I just need to read one more chapter and then I'm done my book." He spoke. I told him to finish reading before supper was ready. He nodded his head but he seemed lost. "So, no chicken tonight?" He asked.

"Not tonight, sorry. Go read and I'll let you know when supper's done." I said and he nodded his head and walked away. I was trying to keep my anger down but it was slowly but surely coming out. If Jungkook didn't do this, then it had to be Jimin. He also said that he was going to go out and eat with his friends and I knew that he didn't have a lot of money especially since I didn't give him or Jungkook any allowance money this month because it was December.

All I could do was wait for Jimin to come home and confront him about it. I've told him many times that going into people's things are not okay and he still didn't listen. I bit the inside of my cheek as I started chopping some vegetables and I didn't realize how aggressively I was chopping them until I felt a hand on my back.

"What?" I asked. "Sorry Jungkook, that was rude of me. What do you need?" I rephrased after taking a deep breath. He pointed to the poor carrot that was more than finely diced. "Sorry, am I being too loud?" He shook his head.