Chapter 10 Part 2/2

Jungkook POV:

"Okay, both of you, come here, kneel, arms up." He said, breaking the silence. We both got up and went in front of him. "Jungkook, I want you to tell me what exactly happened last night." He asked. Without leaving any detail, I told him from sneaking out, to the drinks I drank, to my phone being dead, and eventually laying on the couch.

"It's a little bit fuzzy but I know that I did not take any type of drugs or smoke anything. I can confidently say that." I said, struggling to keep my arms up.

"And why did you think it was a good idea?" He asked and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Because I want some freedom! You would never let me go to a party or have some fun. It's always you have to do this, and that is wrong. Like why can't I have a fucking choice?" I gasped at my mouth statement. I was scared to look at Dad.

Yoongi POV:

You have got to be kidding me!

"I don't give you freedom? Then what is all of the events where you go do something that I have no idea and you tell me things after? And I just let you go because you're living your life. I give you freedom and choice to do whatever you want because I trust that you are responsible with your actions!" My patience was running low.

"Yeah, but then you judge me afterwards and tell me that I shouldn't've done them!" He shouted back.

"Because I AM YOUR PARENT! IF I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT YOU, THEN I WOULDN'T EVEN BOTHER LECTURING YOU AND TRY TO GUIDE YOU TO A BETTER PATH!" I took a breath. "I do this because I'm your father."

"Just fucking let me live." He mumbled under his breath. I lost it.

"Min Jungkook I can't believe it! Go find a switch! I'm done with this attitude and disrespect!"

"No Dad I'm sorry I won't give you attitude. It just slipped I swear! I'm sorry!" He pleaded but I wasn't going to back down.

"Do you have ANY idea as to how stupid that was? Someone could've drugged you with the alcohol you were drinking, you had no idea what was in there. You also had no idea who anyone was and to blindly go to a party where you know one person is unbelievable. You also do not treat me like that! Go! If you aren't going to find one, I'll find one for you and it's going to get a lot worse!" I shouted. With a single tear drop from his eyes, he walked out the door. I looked at Jimin who remained in the punishment position.

"Dad, don't be so harsh on him. He already feels really guilty and I know he has attitude, which is unacceptable, but he is just trying to defend himself." He said hanging his head.

"You aren't in a position to tell me what to do. I understand where you are coming from but he needs to know that if he pulls this stunt again, I'm kicking him out of the house. Same goes for you!" I said. I wouldn't ever kick them out of the house but it was just a threat that often worked. I heard the door open and close and saw Jungkook walking back with a thin stick in his hand. He hung his head and walked towards me. He handed me the switch not making any eye-contact.

"Dad-" Jimin started.

"No Jimin, this is not the time to talk." I said as I hardened my heart.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered.

"This is what's going to happen. I am going to spank you with the belt. After, you are going to roll your pant legs up and from there, you are going to receive some with the switch on your calves. Do you understand?" I explained calmly. He nodded his head.

"Yes sir." He sniffled. From there, he bent down in a plank position. God, I hated doing this. I left the living room to grab a belt and paused before I went back.