Chapter 27

Requested by anon for a prank call and  SunshinePark1982 and MorganHarper for the first time with a belt

Jimin 13

Jungkook 11

Jungkook POV:

"Dad can I play on your phone?" I asked as I reached both my hands out. He took his phone from his pocket but stopped midair.

"What are you going to do with it?" He asked squinting his eyes. I gave him a big smile.

"Hyungie and I are going to watch videos." I said as I reached for it on my tippy toes.

"Just watching videos, nothing else?" I nodded my head then shook it.

"Oh and games!" I said and he let out a breath before handing it to me. I ran off but he stopped me.

"Jungkook, what do you say if someone gives you something?"

"Mine?"

"Jungkook." That was a warning tone.

"Thank you!" I kissed the air and ran into my room. Jimin hyung was already under the covers. "I got it! Now let's watch Pokémon!" I said as I searched the title on YouTube. We watched a couple of clips and episodes until Jimin hyung started to get bored.

"I want to watch something funny, not this!" He said. I made a face but I started to get bored as well so I typed in the first thing that came into my mind: pranks! We watched all sorts of them until we were on a marathon of prank calls.

"Let's watch this one, it's called 'Best 911 Prank Calls', I think it's going to be really funny!" I said and we huddled up, staring at the screen. It was hilarious! The person calling pretended to be hurt and the 911 caller took it so seriously.

"This would be so fun to do!" Jimin hyung said as he grabbed his stomach. That's when an idea popped in my head.

"We should do it!" I paused the video to add some effect. Jimin hyung just looked at me.

"I don't know if that's a good idea though."

"But you just said that it would be so fun to do. So, let's do it!" I thought my reasoning was pretty good. He nodded his head and tapped on the phone app. Without thinking twice, we dialled the number and listened to it ring.

"911, what's your emergency?" A lady said. We held our breaths as we looked at each other. I thought I would be able to do something, but as soon as I heard her voice, I froze.

"Say something hyung!" I whispered. He shook his head.

"Hello?" She said through the phone. I mouthed words trying to get Jimin hyung to say something but he refused.

"You say something then!" He harshly whispered back. I didn't know what to say.

"If you're in a situation where you cannot speak, please tap the phone 3 times." She instructed. I started to get a little scared.

"Should I hang up?" I asked Jimin hyung, still whispering. He nodded his head. I tapped the end call but the button wouldn't work! I kept hitting the phone until the end call sound was heard and let out my breath.

"I didn't like that at all." Jimin hyung said as he grabbed his chest.

"That was a lot scarier than I thought. It was nothing like the videos!"

"Well you didn't talk to her. Calls are supposed to be with two people!" Jimin hyung said lightly punching me in the shoulder.

"Well, there was two of us and the girl, so that makes three!" He rolled his eyes at my response. We kept bickering back and forth until Dad knocked on the door. I yelled a "come in" and he peaked his head in.