Chapter 60

Requested by mebest1 and xzoexx__

TRIGGER WARNING: EATING DISORDER BEHAVIOURS (purging) IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER

Jimin 17

Jungkook 16

Jimin POV:

"Jimin, please finish the rest of your food. I even took some out before we started eating, so finish your plate." Dad said as he saw me picking at the grains of rice.

I didn't want to eat.

"You aren't leaving this table until you finish, so if you want to go, eat your food, please!" Annoyance coated Dad's voice. Fuck, I made him mad again.

"I'm really full. I ate a burger while I was with Taehyung so I'm technically having two meals!" I lied. Dad didn't look very convinced.

"So, if I call Taehyung right now, he'll tell me the same thing?" He asked and I nodded my head, praying that he wouldn't go through with it. He let out a big sigh looking at my plate. "Finish the vegetables at least." He quietly said.

I saw Jungkook slowly get up before the tension got thicker and he quietly went to his room. I tried to follow but Dad grabbed my bicep.

"I'm really full." I pleaded with my eyes.

"I don't want to treat you like a kid again, but finish what I told you to finish. I'm serious Jimin, you always leave food behind and I'm not wasting it again." He was stern to the point where I didn't want to fight with him. I sat back down, shoved everything in my mouth, and tried to leave again but Dad gripped my arm harder this time. "Chew it and swallow it!" He was pretty angry. I chewed the food thinking Dad would let go, but he didn't until I swallowed. "Thank you." He said as he released and I quickly shut the door to my room. I grabbed my jacket as well as my phone before running out of the house. I didn't have much time left. "Where are you going?" Dad hollered.

"I-I forgot to give Taehyung something!" I said and ran. My body and mind were already starting to reject the food and I needed to throw it up as soon as possible. There was a café near our house and that was where I usually went to empty my stomach after eating at home.

I slipped into the bathroom, made sure it was locked, then proceeded to start hitting my chest until I saw my supper back. I brushed the tears away as the sour taste in my mouth and the words of my classmates remained.

I had always struggled with my body image for as long as I could remember. It didn't help when my classmates started to compare themselves to me telling me that I was below the average in every way. I was short but chubby so I looked like a pig in my eyes. Every time I looked at myself, I couldn't help but wish I tall and built like Jungkook.

I bit my lip as the metal taste of blood mixed with the sourness of the stomach acid. I flushed the toilet as I took a small break before hitting my chest again.

Yoongi POV:

I knew that Jimin was struggling with how he looked. Ever since he was a little kid, he'd always ask me if he was too fat. He was the opposite. He needed more weight on him but he never believed that.

I nervously bit my lip as I pressed the phone up to my ear. Upon a couple rings, the line picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Taehyung, it's Uncle Yoongi. I just wanted to ask about Jimin. Did you guys eat anything while you were hanging out?" I asked.

"I had a burger but Jimin refused to get anything, saying that he wasn't very hungry." He paused for a moment. "Uncle Yoongi, If I'm being honest, I am a little worried about Jimin. He doesn't eat anything saying that he ate before he came but I don't think that's true." Taehyung said through the phone. I knew it. Tears formed in my eyes.