Chapter 42

Requested by lil_meow_meow0014

Jimin 13

Taehyung 13

Jungkook 12

Jungkook POV:

"Okay boys, we're here. Now remember! No fighting, no swearing, no disrespecting! Also, don't run in the house. Understood?" I rolled my eyes and earned a slap on my thigh. "You cannot do that in front of your grandparents!"

"Sorry, I understand." I said quietly as I rubbed the sting out.

"Jimin?" He asked. Jimin hyung nodded his head. Dad got out of the car and opened the trunks as we got out and grabbed our stuff. I saw Uncle Namjoon's car pulling up beside us. There were a few words exchanged but it was quick and we headed inside.

"My boys!" Grandma shouted and peppered us with kisses.

"Taehyung, Jungkook, you've grown so much, and Jimin, you turned into such a handsome young man! You're too skinny!" Grandma said to us. Grandpa came and greeted us before hugging Dad, Uncle Namjoon, and Aunt Hana.

"Haha Grandma called you a shorty!" I said to Jimin hyung. He punched my arm.

"Fuck off." He said to me but I don't think anyone heard him.

"Dad! Jimin hyung swore at me!" I tattled. He rolled his eyes but Dad gave him a death glare.

"Mom, I thought we were your boys!" Uncle Namjoon said giving all of us a laugh and a break from the tension. Grandma defended herself by saying that everyone were her boys and Auntie was her girl. All three of us looked at each other before slipping away into Uncle's room.

Jimin hyung, Taehyung hyung and I were playing with the Rubik's cube and other old toys when we heard Uncle Namjoon call us out.

"Boys come out; we are leaving!" He said and we all rushed out of the room. "Okay boys, we are going to be out for a couple of hours. Please behave! Don't make your grandfather angry!" Dad chuckled as I saw Uncle Namjoon grab Grandma's hand and explain to us.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"We are going to get groceries for supper tonight." Dad said as he grabbed his keys.

"Mom, let's go! Boys, behave! I don't want to hear anything bad from Grandpa!" Dad said. We waved our goodbyes and then ran back in the house. Grandpa told us that we could play with anything as long as we were playing nicely. He sat down on the floor while working on his puzzle. Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung ran off somewhere and I was left alone with Grandpa.

"You're hyungs leave you again?" Grandpa asked as he was looking for a puzzle. I nodded my head and sulked. "They're probably in your Dad's old room, you should go check." He said and I let out a sigh before heading there.

There wasn't much in Dad's room. There was a shelf of old toys and a desk and a bed. Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung were in the closet bickering about something so I decided to see what was going on.

"Taehyung, I told you I wanted to see that!" Jimin hyung said as put his hand out in front of Taehyung hyung.

"You're looking at it now. There, happy?" Taehyung hyung teased. Jimin hyung rolled his eyes.

"Min Taehyung stop!" Jimin hyung said as he grabbed the wooden robot. Taehyung hyung refused to let go.

"NO! I had it first!" He shouted back.

"Hyungs stop fighting, Grandpa's going to hear."

"Jungkook fuck off! Don't try to fit into this conversation!" Jimin hyung yelled at me. I threw my fist at Jimin hyung's arm. "Ow!" He shouted and hit me back. While we were distracted, Taehyung moved out of the closet and started to play with the robot. Jimin hyung stormed out, stepping on top of me, and snatched it out of Taehyung hyung's arm.