Chapter 56

Requested by anon

Jimin 17

Jungkook 15

Yoongi POV:

I checked my phone for the hundredth time while sitting on the couch, nervously shaking my leg. It was 1:30 in the morning and Jimin still hadn't come home. Although I texted and called him, he didn't reply or answer any of them. I told myself that if he didn't come back by two, I would call the police. I checked my phone again but jerked my head to the sound of the door opening. I stood up and ran to the door. Jimin took his shoes off and tried to brush past me but I gripped his arm.

"Where the hell were you?" I asked. He looked at me then looked at the time.

"I was out." He vaguely said but I clenched my jaw in response.

"You know that you have a curfew. What time are you supposed to be home?" I asked but he rolled his eyes. "What time are you supposed to be home?" I repeated.

"Eleven."

"I think that's a pretty reasonable time for your age. Don't you think?" He shook off my grip and tried to head to his room but I wasn't finished. "Since when could you just leave when I was talking to you?"

"Dad come on! A curfew at 17? Isn't that a little unreasonable?" He asked.

"I almost called the police on you because you weren't coming home. It's a school night Jimin, and plus it's the third time this week that this has happened." I explained but his constant attitude drove me over the edge. "Starting today, you are coming straight home after school for 2 weeks." I said and he immediately started arguing with me.

"But that's so stupid and unnecessary! I'm grounded? I'm almost an adult!" He said throwing his hands in the air.

"I suggest you stop acting like a kid then. Go get washed up and go to bed!" I said and headed to my room. I heard a groan of frustration but I was too tired to argue any longer. I kept letting it slide and I had enough of it. I checked the time on my phone one more time and shut the lights off when I heard Jimin's door slam shut. I rubbed my hand over my eyes before I stormed into his room. I opened the door and stared at him.

"What?" He said chucking his phone on his bed.

"Enough. Do you want to a spanking this late at night? Is that what you want?" I asked pointing a finger at him. He didn't say anything but he glared at the floor. "Min Jimin look at me." I ordered and he slowly lifted his head up. "This is the last time I'm letting it go. You better fix up that attitude of yours if you don't want a switch tomorrow. You are in the wrong here and I'm done giving chances."

"Fine, I'm sorry! Is that what you want?" He shouted.

"Go get the switch." I said which changed the atmosphere of the room.

"I'm sorry." He said genuinely.

"Go get it!" I demanded but I could see the frustration in his eyes.

"Please."

I let out a sigh and looked at him with my tired eyes. "You are coming straight home after school. Go to bed." I said and headed out the door. I shut the light off in my room and crawled into bed as I was beginning to get a headache.

Jimin POV:

What the fuck was up with Dad? He's treating like some sort of child that needs to be supervised at all time! I sat on my bed for a while as my anger started to build up more and more. He was being so unfair! How could he ground me? And the switch at this time? Everything he did started to annoy me and it got to the point where I was so frustrated that I started to pack my bag full of clothes and was determined to leave this house. After I got everything I needed, I decided to head to bed while thinking of where I was going to stay.