Chapter 30

Suggested by katiakal

Jimin 5

Jungkook 3

Minah (Mom) POV:

"Jimin, Jungkook, wake up! It's time for breakfast!" I said as I put an eggs on each plate. Yoongi was already at work early in the morning for a company meeting. I heard footsteps and saw Jungkook running towards me. I put the pan down and lifted him up in the air.

"Morning Mama!" He giggled. I kissed his cheek.

"Morning Kookie! How was your sleep?" I asked. He nodded his head to signify that it was good. I set him down and he went to his spot on the table and immediately started eating. I waited for Jimin to come but after around 5 minutes, I decided to go check on him. I saw him under his covers and a gave a small knock before sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Hey Jimin, are you not hungry?" I asked rubbing his shoulder through the blanket. He shook his head.

"My tummy hurts." He said as he peeked his head out. I gave him a small pout.

"Oh no Baby. Do you want some soup? Or maybe a hot pack?" I asked and he nodded his head. I smiled then stood up but he grabbed the bottom of my shirt.

"Mama stay." He said. I sat back down as he inched his way closer to me. I brushed his hair out of his eyes and gently rubbed his stomach, humming one of my favorite songs. "Can I have my stuffies?" He asked, pointing to the pile of stuffed animals across the room. I brought up a handful of them and he neatly organized them on his bed. He got settled in again and his eyes started close as I rubbed my thumb across his cheek. Once I heard small snores, I got up and went back to the kitchen to see Jungkook eating Jimin's egg as well.

"Can I eat this?" He asked as it was already half eaten. I chuckled as I nodded my head. "Mama, you should eat too!" He said and handed me a carrot. I happily ate with him and quickly started to make some soup for Jimin.

"Hey Jungkook, can you please wake Jimin hyung up?" He nodded his head and ran to his room.

"Minnie! Wake up!" I heard him say. I heard a groan and while I set the bowl down, I saw him come out of his room. He dragged his feet to the kitchen and sat in his normal spot. He sat there, staring at the soup but he never picked up his spoon. I sat beside him grabbing it for him. I scooped a small amount making sure that it wasn't too hot and placed it on his lips. He turned away.

"Jimin, I know you don't feel well, but you have to eat something or else your stomach is just going to hurt more." I tried again but the same thing happened. I held back a sigh knowing that my impatience isn't going to help the situation. I watched his body language and it seemed off.

"Mommy," he said grabbing his stomach.

"Yes Baby?"

"I'm going to throw up." And throw up he did. Thankfully it was a very small amount on the floor but I quickly picked him up and ran to the bathroom for him to empty out his already empty stomach. After a few minutes, he calmed down and I carefully laid him down on his bed, moving the green dinosaur to the side. He cuddled up to the yellow duck and quickly fell asleep.

I went to the kitchen to clean up the mess when I saw Jungkook go into his brother's room.

"Jungkook don't go in there, he's trying to sleep." I kept my voice low. He nodded his head as I went back to wiping everything down. Once everything was done, I noticed Jungkook going into Jimin's room again. I huffed as I followed him in. "Jungkook." I whispered and grabbed his hand. "Please don't go into his room." I said with a sternness to my voice. He nodded his head again and ran to his room where he picked up a green dinosaur and started playing with it. I wondered if that was the dinosaur that was in Jimin's room but my thoughts were cut off by the crying that was occurring in Jimin's room.