The Surprise For Lord Andrew Charles Howard

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his wife, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann are in for a big surprise when both of their daughters, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene approach their parents with the news that they are both engaged to marry in 2294.

Lord Richard Edward Howard III has proposed to Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord David William Beck JR has proposed to Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene is Duchess of Clarence Territory in 2292 and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is waiting to become the first Duchess Regnant of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene walk into their parent's drawing room at Beltane Manor and they are excited as ever and Lady Karissa asks "What is all the excitement about my daughters.?"

"We are going to get married mama and papa." Lady Samhain tells them. "I am marry Lord David William Beck JR."

"I am going to marry Lord Richard Edward Howard III." Lady Elizabeth Victoria Beltane tells Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa.

Lord Andrew looks at Lady Karissa and says, " I feel old two of our eldest children are getting married."

"Oh bull shit Lord Andrew Charles. You are only 42 years old." Lady Karissa states.

"A man doesn't reach his prime until he is 45 years old." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Papa. You knew we were going to grow up one day and marry." Lady Elizabeth states.

"I didn't think it would be this soon." Lord Andrew Charles tells his eldest daughter, Lady Elizabeth.

"Papa. Lord Richard Edward III is the great-grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard through his second son, Lord Richard Edward SR." Lady Elizabeth explains.

"We are both the great-grandchildren of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR." Lady Elizabeth explains.

"Papa, Lord David William Beck  JR is the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR." Lady Samhain explains.

Lord David William Beck is my third cousin as his father is my second cousin." Lady Samhain explains.

"We are going to be married together papa and you have to escort both us down the aisle on June 21, 2294." Lady Elizabeth explains.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Karissa and she says " Lord Andrew Charles. Lord Charles Andrew JR let you grow up and you must do the same. I still have Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea, Lord Richard William Carey JR, Lady Carolina Matilda and Lady Anastasia Christina and Lord Andrew Charles Howard JR." 

"I know and one by one I will lose my children." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"Oh nonsense you are gaining two sons-in-laws. A daughter is a daughter for the rest of your life but you lose a son when he takes a wife." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Do I really want to gain two son-in-laws Lady Karissa.  One is Lord David William Beck JR and the other is my second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard III." Lord Andrew Charles asks her.

"I don't see where you have any say it Lord Andrew Charles. Just accept the fact that your daughters are getting married in two years." Lady Karissa states.

"I have no choice I was allowed to marry for love and I must allow my daughters the same thing." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Please papa be happy for us.": Lady Elizabeth exclaims.