Lord Patrick William Howard

Lord Patrick William Howard was a direct descendant of King John of England through his son King Edward I of England and his second wife Princess Margaret of France and their eldest son Prince Thomas of Brotheton and Prince Edmund of Crouchback and his daughter, Princess Joan that marries Lord Robert Howard.

Lord Patrick William Howard was also a direct descendant of Lord John Howard the First Duke of Norfolk through his son Lord Thomas Howard and Lady Elizabeth Tinley and Lady Agnes Tinley.

Lord Patrick William Howard was born in 2110 and he was followed by Lady Patricia Wilhelmina in 2115 and Lord Richard Edward in 2120.

Lord Patrick William Howard in 2118 he married Lady Penelope Margaret Deveraux in Essex.

Lady Penelope Margaret was the sole heiress to the Earldom of Essex.

The Lady Penelope Devereux is a direct descendant of  Lord Walter Devereux 1st Earl of Essex and Lady Lettice Knolly who was the daughter of  Lord Francis Knollys and Lady Katherine Carey.

It was considered a worthy match for Lord Patrick William as he was the heir to the Dukedom of Norfolk up until nuclear war torn England a part in the late 22nd century.

Lord Patrick William Howard is the heir to Dukedom of Norfolk in England but he decides to move from England and to be relocated to Star Base 12.

Lord Patrick William Howard decides to move his beloved Lady Penelope and him to Star Base 12.

Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Penelope boards The United Starship Falcon to Star Base 12 with 8 other aristocratic families.

It includes The Grey's, The Carey's, The Deveraux's, The Stafford, The Stanhope, The Stuart's and they are from all prominent families.

The journey takes five years to reach Star Base 12.

Lord Patrick William Howard and the rest of the Aristocrats arrive on Star Base 12 in 2124.

Lord Patrick William Howard claims the North territory on Star Base 12 and Lord Anthony Grey claims the South Territory on Star Base 12, Lord Walter Deveraux claims the East Territory on Star Base 12, and The Carey's claim the Western Territory of Star Base 12.

The Stuart's claim the Northeast territory of Star Base 12.

Lord Patrick William Howard is an accomplished architect and he draws up the blueprint of a brand new English manor that he will name Norfolk Estate.

However, it takes Lord Patrick William Howard about 5 years to complete his new manor, but until then Lord Patrick William and Lady Penelope settle for a charming country cottage until they can move into their country manor

It is surrounded by flowers, plush green lawns and meadows.

Lord Patrick William Howard is one of the most dreaded aristocrats on Star Base 12 and he is well respected.

Lady Penelope gives birth to their first child in 2130 to Lord Frederick William Howard followed by Lady Frederica Wilhelmina in 2135, followed by Lord William Charles in 2140 and followed by Lord Andrew Charles in 2145.

Lord Patrick William and Lady Penelope Margaret finally moves into Norfolk Estate in 2129.

All the aristocrats are envious of Lord Patrick William and Lady Penelope.

Lord Walter Deveraux is the first one to ask Lord Patrick William to help him to draw up the blueprint of White Hall Manor in Essex Territory.

Lord Patrick William becomes the best architect on Star Base 12.

Lady Penelope is a dress designer and seamstress and she has designs Georgian, Regency, and Victorian style dresses for the ladies.

Lady Penelope is the first wife to receive the covenant tiara of Howard for the consort.

Lord Patrick William and Lady Penelope Margaret are on their way.