The Marriage of Lady Karissa to Lord Richard William Carey

The Marriage of Lady Karissa to Lord Richard William Carey, June 21, 2300

They waited for 25 years for each other. Lord Richard William Carey was determined to bring down Lord Andrew Charles Howard as Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2275 but Lady Karissa told them that he had to wait for Lady Elizabeth to grow up.

She had made a promise to Lord Andrew Charles Howard that she would give him four children, but in the course of their 24 years of marriage she gave Lord Richard William two children, and Lord Charles Andrew his precious Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann.

Lord Richard William Carey's big day came on May 1, 2299 when with his kin and Lord Henry Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory made Lord Andrew Charles Howard to abdicate in the favor of his 24 year old daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and her husband, Lord Richard Edward III who was also the great-grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR through his middle son, Lord Richard Edward SR.

Lord Richard William Carey was the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard through his daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

He was the second cousin once removed to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, first cousin twice removed to Lord Frederick William and second cousin once removed to Lord Thomas Wlliam Howard.

They were all born in the same year of 2250 and Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the last to arrive in December of 2250.

The first of the cousins to arrive were Lord Thomas William Howard who is the great-grandson of Lord Andrew Charles Howard who was the youngest son of Lord Frederick William Howard, followed by Lord Richard William who was the great-grandson of Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who was the only daughter of Lord Frederick William Howard, followed by Lord Frederick Willam III who is the grandson of Lord Frederick William SR the eldest of Lord Frederick William Howard and finally Lord Andrew Charles Howard in December of 2250 who is the grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard the second son of Lord Frederick William Howard that succeeded his father as Duke of Norfolk Territory.

None of the cousins like Lord Andrew Charles Howard on that February 2, 2275 day when Lord Richard William was asked to escort Lady Karissa up the aisle to marry Lord Andrew Charles Howard he told his cousins that one day he would bring him down.

Lord Richard William vowed that he would take Lady Karissa away from Lord Andrew Charles Howard and he would marry her, and with his cousins by his side.

Lord Richard William gained the respect of his cousins and Lord Henry Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory and his big day has down when he made Lord Andrew Charles sign the document of abdication and a second blow came when Lady Karissa told Lord Andrew Charles that she was seeking an amicable divorce against Lord Andrew Charles and with the help of Lord Frederick and Lord Thomas she was granted her divorce in December of 2299.

This paved the way for Lord Richard William and her to marry after 25 years of waiting.

It is June 21, 2300 and Lady Karissa is 50 year old and Lord Richard William is 55 when they marry each other.

Lady Karissa is surrounded by her daughters that help her prepare her for wedding day with Lord Richard William Carey.

Lady Elizabeth is going to be her mother's matron of honor and Lady Samhain, Lady Caroline Matilda, Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea, Lady Anastasia Christina are going to be her bridesmaids and Lady Karissa her flower girl and Lord Benjamin is going to be her ring bearer.

Lord Richard William has asked Lord Thomas to be his best man and Lord Frederick William to be groomsmen.

Lady Elizabeth smiles at her, " Mama. You deserve to be happy. You preserved through 25 years of marriage with our father." Lady Elizabeth tells her mother.