The Peace-Maker of The Howard's

She was born on October 31, 2276 and she was the second child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.

She was conceived in January of 2276, to the joy of her father and mother and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR would soon be best with his third granddaughter.

In August 1, 2276, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and his wife, Lady Victoria Charlotte miraculously had a daughter that was given the name of Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard, but not before Lord Patrick William and Lady Pauline decided to adopt a baby girl in June of 2275 and she was given the name of Lady Alexandra Katherine Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was a proud man and he loved all of his grandchildren from his three sons.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR never forgot the son and daughter-in-law that gave him his first grandchild in May 2275.

She is the jewel in his crown and he was a proud man, but he loved all his granddaughters, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Alexandra, and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud.

Lady Karissa becomes pregnant a second time and she makes the announcement to Lord Andrew Charles with an ultrasound picture and pregnancy test given to her by Lord David William Beck.

On a March day of 2276, Lady Karissa walks into Lord Andrew Charles private office and she asks, "Are you busy Lord Andrew Charles?"

"I am but I could use the distraction from this tedious paperwork." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"What is on your mind Lady Karissa?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

Lady Karissa walks up and puts on his desk the ultrasound and pregnancy test and he asks her, "What is this?"

"You have eyes don't you Lord Andrew Charles and you have a brain, or did you miss your when they passed them out." Lady Karissa asks him.

"Oh when they were passing out brains. You thought they said trains and you missed yours." Lady Karissa says with a laugh.

Lord Andrew Charles picks up the ultrasound and he smiles and says,"When Lady Karissa?"

"October of 2276 and look at the picture?" Lady Karissa asks.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at the ultrasound and says, "A second daughter and what will we name her?"

"I have thought about that and she will be given the name of Lady Samhain (Gaelic for Summer Ends") Wilhelmina to honor her great-great-grandfather,Lord Frederick William and Charlene in honor of her great-grandfather and grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew SR and JR." Lady Karissa tells him.

"My grandfather and great-grandfather would be honored if they were still alive today." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"I will create her Duchess of Clarence as it is always confirmed on the second child that is born." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard just like his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is a proud man and he is the fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Karissa reminds him what the Book of Proverbs states about Pride.