Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard

Lord Charles Andrew Howard was a truly blessed man with three children Lord Charles III born in 2230, Lady Patricia Charlene in 2235 and Lord Patrick William in 2240.

Lord Charles Andrew and Lady Patricia Eugenia would create a new Dynasty with their children Lord Charles Andrew III, Lady Patricia Charlene and Lord Patrick William.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was 15 years old when Lady Patricia delivers their fourth child and second daughter Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard in March of 2245.

Lady Charlotte Augusta soon became Lord Charles Andrew Howard's favourite daughter and child but he loved all of his children as Lady Patricia favored Lady Patricia and Lord Patrick William.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was 15 years old and he knew that neither of his parents really favored him, but his Uncle's Lord Richard Edward and Lord Edwin William loved him and became father figure too him.

Lord Richard Edward would remind him " You are my eldest nephew and nothing can replace you."

By this time Lord Edwin William had married Lady Penelope Rich and they were blessed with one child, a beautiful daughter , Lady Eliza Katherine Howard in 2245.

Lady Eliza Katherine was born in January of 2245 and she would close to her first cousin Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard born in March of 2245.

Lady Eliza Katherine and Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard would share the same cotillion in 2261.

It would be Lady Charlotte Augusta that would promise her first cousin that if anything ever happened to her she would take care of her niece and nephew.

Lord Edwin William Howard was especially proud of his daughter Lady Eliza Katherine Howard.

Lord Edwin Howard had a beautiful wife and daughter that he loved and that was all that mattered.

Lord Richard Edward Howard on the other hand hadn't found the woman that he wanted to marry and settle down with and he was a lonely soul.

.