Lady Elizabeth's Formal Appearance

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is the heiress to Norfolk Territory as declared by her grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR as Lord Charles Andrew SR first great-grandchild.

It is time to show her to the people that one day she will govern.

Lady Karissa dresses Lady Elizabeth in her finest dress fit for a Princess of The Howard dynasty and she tells her, " Today you will ride in the carriage with Lord Thomas William, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Frederick William Howard III and with me by your side." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"Your grandfather and father have asked your kin to ride in the carriage with us as your grandfather would never forgive us if anything ever happened to you

"Your grandfather and father have asked your kin to ride in the carriage with us as your grandfather would never forgive us if anything ever happened to you." Lady Karissa tells her.

"Your father thinks it is time for you to meet the people who you will govern one day." Lady Karissa tells Lady Elizabeth.

"Lord Thomas, Lord Frederick and Lord Richard will help you to stand to your feet and you are to wave to the people as the carriage passes by through the streets of Norfolk Territory." Lady Karissa explains.

Lord Andrew Charles walks into the nursery and he smiles, " Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane. You look like a Princess of the House of Howard."

"Your grandfather has asked that your kinsmen accompany you today along with your mother. " Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"They will guard you with their lives and nothing will befall your mother or you." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"The people want to see their future Duchess." Lord Andrew Charles tells his daughter.

Lord Frederick William along with Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Richard William Carey show up at Beltane Manor and they bow to Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR has asked us to accompany Lady Elizabeth and Lady Karissa on their journey to Norfolk Territory."Lord Thomas tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"We are to guard Lady Karissa and her with our lives." Lord Frederick William tells his second cousin.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR made it clear to us that we are to protect both of them with our lives" Lord Richard William Carey tells Lord Andrew Charles.

Lord Thomas William walks up to Lady Elizabeth and he bows and says, " Are you ready to meet your future people."

"I am ready Cousin Lord Thomas." Lady Elizabeth tells him," I will not disappoint my grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew JR."

"Are you ready Lady Karissa." Lord Richard William asks.

"I am ready as I ever will be

"I am ready as I ever will be." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William and he offers her his arm and Lady Karissa takes Lady Elizabeth by the hand and Lord Andrew Charles smiles and says, "Safe Journey."

Lord Thomas and Frederick William with Lord Richard William Carey escort Lady Elizabeth and Lady Karissa out to the carriage.

Lord Andrew Charles watches from his window at Beltane Manor as they climb into the carriage and drive down the driveway of Beltane Manor.

It pulls off the property and with Lord Thomas William on the right side of Lady Elizabeth and on her left side sits Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Richard William sits next to Lady Karissa.

The carriage travels down the roads of Bedford Territory and the people start to line the streets to see the Howard carriage with Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and since she is Lord Richard William Carey's third cousin he asks Lord Thomas to help her stand up in the carriage and Lord Thomas gives Lady Elizabeth his hand and Lady Elizabeth stands up in the carriage and she waves to the people as the carriage passes by the streets of Bedford Territory and Lord Richard William stands and he waves to his people.

Lord Richard William gives Lady Karissa his hand and he helps her to stand and he tells her to wave to the people and she waves to the people as the carriage passes by.

The carriage passes through Gloucester Territory and Lord Frederick William stands with Lady Elizabeth and Lady Karissa and they wave to the people as the carriage makes its way toward Norfolk Territory.

Finally the Howard carriage enters Norfolk Territory founded by Lord Patrick William Howard who is Lady Elizabeth's great-great-great-grandfather and Lord Richard William Carey gives Lady Elizabeth and Lady Karissa his hand and they stand together and Lady Elizabeth smiles and waves to the people.

Lord Thomas and Lord Frederick with Lord Richard William Carey smile as the people warmly receive Lady Elizabeth and Lady Karissa as Lady Elizabeth makes her first formal appearance into Norfolk Territory.

Lady Karissa stands with Lady Elizabeth and the people cheer as the Howard carriage passes through Norfolk Territory and the people celebrate because Lady Elizabeth is the great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Penelope Margaret Devereux.

Lady Karissa sits back and she gives Lady Elizabeth her day to be seen in Norfolk Territory.

Finally the carriage is headed back for Beltane Manor and Lady Karissa is relieved and she exclaims, " All the pomp and circumstance is for the birds."

Lady Elizabeth falls asleep next to Lord Thomas and Lord Frederick as the carriage starts back to Beltane Manor.

"How in the galaxy does one get us to all this ceremony?" Lady Karissa asks Lord Richard William Carey.

"We really haven't gotten used to it Lady Karissa. It's all for show." Lord Richard William Carey explains.

"Please tell me that Lady Caroline Matilda has to go through this too." Lady Karissa asks.

"The people will want to see the future Duchess in time." Lord Richard William explains.

"Together with Lady Caroline Matilda we will take a journey into Bedford Territory." Lord Richard explains.

"I guess there is no way around this unadulterated crap." Lady Karissa exclaims.

"The Howard's are no different from anyone else on Star Base 12." Lady Karissa explains, "Watch out or Odin will bring you down."

The carriage turns into the driveway of Beltane Manor and Lord Andrew Charles is outside allowing Lady Samhain, Lady Andrew Charles JR and Lady Caroline Matilda to play outside.

Lord Thomas is carrying Lady Elizabeth in his arms, " Our cousin tired out during the journey on the way back."

"Lady Elizabeth was well received in Norfolk and they cheered as the carriage passed by.' Lord Richard William tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Father will be pleased to hear these reports and he will thank you personally." Lord Andrew Charles tells them and Lady Karissa takes Lady Elizabeth in her arms and says, " I am going to put Lady Elizabeth down."

"It is time that Lady Samhain, Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Caroline Matilda come inside." Lady Karissa exclaims, and she calls for her children to follow her and they all start walking towards Lady Karissa and she asks, "Are you coming Lord Andrew Charles?"

"I will be there shortly." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa and Lady Karissa and her children start to walk towards Beltane Manor.

Lord Thomas William Howard, Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Richard William Carey bow and tell Lord Andrew Charles, "We have ahead back to our territories." and they all climb into the carriages and Lord Andrew Charles watches them drive away and he heads back toward Beltane Manor