Bailed out -Sophie

--- Natsu's POV ---

This day started out really normal. With a normal breakfast and my everyday routine, including feeding my two cats, Happy and Charle. My sister, Wendy, was supposed to feed them this morning but she headed out early to spend the day at her friend's house.

And then I made the stupid decision to take a walk around the town. I know I know, that doesn't sound so horrible but what happened afterwards was.

A group of stupid juniors from my old high school, about five pubescent teenagers equipped with aluminum baseball bats, were just around the corner from me swinging at the high school's principal's blue Toyota with all their might. And unfortunately for me, the police siren began to wail. The group of boys stopped damaging the car and shoved one of the bats into my hand, like complete ass holes, and ran off.

So I was left as the only person guilty... and sent into holding at the police department.

"I'm telling you this once again, officer. It wasn't me." I argue, clutching onto the bars of the jail cell. "There were these stupid teenagers and they handed the stupid thing to me."

The police man sighed from behind his desk, leaning on his hand. "Listen, Mr. Dragneel. As much as I want to believe you, being the son of the mayor, I have no part in letting you out."

"C'mon. Let me talk to the sheriff or something. I know his son."

"Sheriff Redfox is busy." He groaned, obviously bored.

Nobody answered my calls to bail me out of this stupid situation. And I knew Wendy didn't have the money to help me anyway.

I scowled at the officer and banged my head against the iron bars.

"Hello." A quiet voice spoke, towards the man at the desk. I didn't bother looking up at who ever it was. "I'm here for Mr. Dragneel."

My head perked up quickly, to see the back of an unfamiliar female figure. The woman had long blonde hair that reached her waist, and she wore a mini skirt and a baseball shirt. But what really was on my mind, was that a complete stranger was possibly going to bail me out.

"Just fill out these papers and pay the fee." The police man smiled half heartily, with relief in his eyes that I would finally leave.

The girl nodded and quickly did all the papers, not even once turning around to look at me.

But she only turned around when I stepped out of the cell. And at first glance of her face, my cheeks warmed up. "Who...?"

"Hush." She shook her head and grabbed my arm, pulling me outside. "Ill explain everything in the car."

"I don't do well with cars." I warned but she didn't reply.

----

Once I sat down in her green Mini Cooper, I already felt myself getting car sick. Know I can see how it was believable for the police men to vision me beating up a car.

"I saw the incident from the window." She said suddenly. "And those idiots beat up my car and not my dad's... the principal."

"And you didn't stop them?" I snapped.

"I called the police." She defended, crossing her arms, "But they took you instead. Im sorry... anyway."

I sigh and rub my temples. "It's fine... but how did you know who I was?"

"I'd know the son of the mayor from anywhere... its the hair I guess." She smiled sheepishly. "Natsu Dragneel, right?"

I nodded and held out my hand. "Yup, and your name is?"