Attack on NaLu - Sophie

Authors Note:
Heh heh heh heh
-Sophie

----

"Agh." Natsu spat at the gross meal in front of him. "We got the highest ranks yet we get the worst food."

"Well we're in the survey corps... who says we need great quality food when those who could finish it off won't even survive." Gray sighed and ate the mush with a scowl. "besides, you aren't even the highest ranked. Erza was, and I was above you."

"I still don't get how you were two and I was three."

"Because I don't fool around."

"Oh hush Gray, Natsu killed just as many Titans as you. You're evenly matched." said a voice from behind them.

Natsu turned around to see his best friend, Lucy, and smiled. "Hey Luce."

She sat across from the two boys with a smile. "You guys ready to go soon?"

The both nodded at the eighth ranked graduate. "You bet." They said together.

All three of them finished their meals and met their squad rant outside. Erza, Juvia, Gajeel and Cana.

"You guys set?" Erza asked as she readjusted Juvia's maneuver gear. "They're waiting for us by the walls."

Gray nodded and called for his horse, Juvia and Cana joined him while Gajeel and Erza already had theirs with them.

"Here, Lucy." Natsu held her hand and led her to the horse stables.

Lucy interlocked their fingers and followed him to her horse. Before she could get on, Natsu planted a small peck on her lips.

"Promise me that you'll stay close. I don't want my girlfriend getting beyond five yards from me." he ordered softly, causing Lucy to smile.

"Yeah yeah." she giggled and gave him a kiss on the nose. "I'll be fine."

Natsu grinned and got on his horse, and Lucy did the same.

The couple joined Erza's troupe nod together they galloped down to the gates, and being let out with the rest of the survey corps.

"Okay everyone!" Erza yelled to her group, "We are in charge of the right flank, going into the abandoned village! Cana and Gajeel stay on either side of me like usual! Gray and Juvia behind! And Natsu and Lucy take the rear!"

"It's just like usual!" Cana added with a smirk, "Stay alive!"

Natsu smirked back and looked over at Lucy who had a smug expression. "what?" He asked."

"We're going into a place with buildings. Which means easier fighting."

Natsu laughed, "You're actually excited?"

"Yeah... it's better than doing nothing inside the walls."

---

The squadron entered the abandoned village. Cana and Gajeel kept look out from the left and right and Natsu and Lucy frequently looked behind them.

Juvia and Gray were in charge of flares, in back up of Erza whom was very serious at the moment. She gave out strict orders and the group agreed even though Natsu would grumble.

"Titan to the right!" Cana called and Gray nodded, tying a rope fro his horse to Juvia's before using his maneuver gear to kill the creature. It was fairly easy and Gray returned and got back on his horse with ease.

"Gray attracted some behind us." Natsu informed bitterly, earning a glare from the raven haired boy. "I'll get it."

Natsu tied his horse to Lucy's and took off with a grin.

Lucy stared at her boyfriend in awe, until Erza snapped her into attention. "Lucy! Pay attention, your horse was going off track."

Lucy nodded and pulled her horse, Plue, and Natsu's horse, Happy, into the same pace as everyone else.

Natsu landed onto the ground and swung onto Happy. "Those were creepy ones." he shivered.

"We are entering uncharted lands. stay close." Erza ordered, and everyone shouted a yes.

As a group, they entered a different area of the abandoned city.

---

Ten minutes in and then there was a huge explosion, knocking Cana, Gajeel, Natsu and Erza off their horses. Lucy, Gray and Juvia managed to gallop away from the fire just in time but saw no sign of their other members.

"KEEP FOCUSED!" Gray yelled, though a sob was evident in his voice. "turn back..

Juvia started to follow but stopped when she saw Lucy stationary.

"Lucy!" Gray yelled.

"Natsu..." She breathed, her hands shaking as she gripped the reins of her horse, Plue. "Natsu..."

"Lu-" Juvia started to call but there was another explosion, except it was different. It was a clap of thunder.

Titans started running towards them and they thought they were doomed.

But a strange Titan appeared from the smoke, knocking the other average Titans to the ground, killing them easily.

"Pink hair..." Lucy's eyes widened.

The Titan pulled out three unconscious from the smoke, and placed them on each of the three horses. Lucy's Plue, Gray's Silver, and Juvia's Aquarius.

"Natsu?" Lucy gasped and stared up at him in disbelief. "How-"

"Lucy! Duck!" Gray shouted and flew full speed towards the Titan's neck.

"Gray! No it's-"

She froze as she watched him slice the back of his neck. And he thought he killed him... but she was wrong as he pulled out a body from tugging on a scaly white scarf.

Gray shot down and placed Natsu on Plue. He was slimy and gross but... he was alive.

Lucy looked down at Cana and Natsu, whom were both on her horse, and smiled. "you're alive." She wiped away her tears and nodded at Gray, silently thanking him.

Gray nodded back and swung into his horse. And together they all rode back to the walls.

---

"Natsu! You're awake." Lucy smiled as she noticed her boyfriend's onyx eyes staring up at her.

"Luce?" Hey furrowed his eyebrows, "What happened? Where is-?"

Lucy cut him off by punching his shoulder rather hard.

"Hey!"

"That's what you get for scaring the heck out of me! Why didn't you tell me you were a Titan shifter?!"

Natsu blushed with embarrassment. "Because I didn't want to be one..."

Lucy softened her look.

"With all the stuff that happened to Eren and everyone else, I wanted no part."

The blonde soon smiled and kissed the bridge of his nose. "It's alright. You saved the whole team. And I love you no matter what you are."

Natsu laughs and wraps his arms around the girl. "I love you too." He kisses her lips softly. "Do you know what the original explosion was?"

"Part of an old mine field. I didn't think it would still be active." Lucy frowned, "No one died though."

"I'm glad."

"Gray saved you."

"I remember."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

-----------
Authors note:
Shit bro I didn't know how to end this
I was gonna kill erza, cana, and gajeel you should be happy
-Sophie