Exam Day and Bradley

Kat's POV
                                                                                                                                                                                            Exam day.

Finally. 

I was in the big room. I had nothing but a few materials on the floor. The Fuher stood at the front. Mustang and Hughes stood near him and Elric was standing on the side. Apparently they let him take the exams early due to the Fuher's orders.  For the past couple of days, I was practising my alchemy by myself.

"Hello Miss Fox." Fuher Bradley greeted. A chill passed through my bones. So I was right- "Please begin your exam."

I bowed down and began.

I walked over to the middle and clapped my hands together. A wave of shock passed through Ed and Mustang's eyes. I pursed my lips and carried on. 

Mustang's POV

So that's what she was going to say. She had committed human transmutation, but with who? I sighed. I watched as she did her alchemy. 

A spiral shot out of the floor, cherry blossoms adorning it. I smiled. She looked towards the window. A blue bird was flying. Out of nowhere, Kat had a gun and she shot the sky. The bullet hit the bird's heart. The Fuher raised his eyebrows. The blue bird fell down by Kat's feet. She drew a circle with it's blood. Placing the bird in the middle of the circle, she clapped her hands and slapped them on the ground. A flash of light appeared.

Ed's POV

She did it. She did human transmutation.

I watched in awe as she did alchemy. A flash of light appeared and the dead bird tweeted. its wings flapped and it flew out of the window. Mustang's eye's widened. My mouth gaped open. How did she do that?

Kat's POV

Once the bird was set free, I made a sword from the metal scraps on the floor. I jumped over everyone and placed my sword underneath the Fuher's chin.

"Not a great place to stand sir." I grinned at him, plastering a fake smile on my face. Dropping my sword and turning around, I felt him pick up the sword. I jumped behind him and held a dagger to his throat.

"That won't work on me Bradley."

Mustang smirked and Hughes was trying to muffle his laugh. Edward looked impressed.

"Is that how you're going to address a superior?" the General asked.

"Haha." Bradley chuckled. "It's okay General Hakuro, I'm honoured that she knows my name."

"You pass Katherine Fox." Bradley announced. "Colonel Mustang will give you your certification later today. Our first female alchemist. Congratulations."

"Thank you sir. Goodbye." I nodded at him and left the room with my head held up high. My hair swayed behind me.

I reached the office and sat on one of the chairs. Huh. That wasn't that bad. I wonder what my alchemy name will be. The door creaked open.

"Hey."

I turned around. God. It was Edward. I have to ask him out, don't I? Ughh. But, he's nice. I mean, I don't know. Ughhhhhhhhh. He sat down next to me. I faced him and opened my mouth to speak. He talked first.

"So, Katherine-"

I cut him off. "Kat."

"So, Kat, I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner tonight-"