Archer and Hell

Tucker's POV

It was time.

"Daddy, are you okay?" Nina came up to me with Alexander.

I was sitting on my desk, frowning over my research.

"Yes, of course I am. Come with me Nina. I want to show you my work."

I picked Nina up. She seemed excited. 

We went down to my basement. Everything was ready and the dog was following us. Perfect.

Kat's POV

I woke up. Mustang was asleep. Snoring. As usual.

"Hey, Mustang. Get up. Right now." I smacked him head with my pillow.

He sat up, groaning. "You'd think that someone living in my house would treat me with a little respect."

I rolled my eyes.

in the office

I was in the military's building, about to see Hughes in his department when Archer walked up to me. 

"Hello Miss Fox, Lt. Col. Hughes isn't in there, he's in the Colonel's office. Come here." He smiled at me.

I followed him cautiously. He led me in and closed and locked the door. I jumped onto the desk.

"Damn you." I said. "What do you want?"

He pinned me to the wall, gripping my chin harshly. I looked at him, my eyes full of hatred. He leaned forwards. I slapped his face and kicked his stomach. He stumbled backwards.

I could hear Mustang's muffled shouts.

"Now, that's no way to treat a superior officer, Katherine."

"It's Kat, but I don't give a damn about bastards like you." I punched him again. He held his face, groaning in pain. His problem.

Archer came back and grabbed my waist and he pulled me closer. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm not your doll."

Kicking his cheek, I ran to the wall.

I clapped my hands together and created a hole in the wall. At the same time, I heard someone click their fingers and the door burned down. Riza and Mustang walked in, Riza with her gun cocked and Mustang with his gloves on.

"Franck Archer. Damn you. How dare you try to kiss a minor."

"And what are you going to do about it Roy?"

"That's no way to address a superior Archer. If you ever touch her again-"

"Do you think she even likes you?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, she does. Now get the hell away."

"Wait, Mustang, one second." I put in.

I clapped my hands and placed them on the ground. A cage surrounded him. "If you go near me one more time, I won't be so generous. I'm not going to hold back just because you're a Lieutenant Colonel. You don't even deserve that title."

I strutted away. To the Fuher's office.

at the Fuher's office

Knock, knock.

"Please, come on in."

"Hello Bradley, sir."

The Fuher chuckled.

"Please sit down, sir." He added teasingly.

Bradley poured some tea into two cups. I sat down and took a sip.