The Sewing Life Alchemist

Hughes's POV

Wow. Kat has a temper. But, I guess I should've known. I feel like I know her more. But I need to check out the tabs for the war that she said...

"Hey, that girl is fiery. Colonel, you live with her? And you let her slap you? Haha. She must be important, if even the Fuher lets her call him Bradley." Havoc chuckled, a cigarette in his hand.

"Yes, I do live with her Havoc. Actually, will you take Fullmetal and Kat and drive them to Shou Tucker's place. Get Alphonse too." Roy replied curtly.

"Shou Tucker? Who's he?" Ed asked.

"The Sewing Life Alchemist. Havoc will tell you on the way."

"'Kay Roy." Havoc walked out with Edward.

I sat down in front of Roy. Falman and Fuery went to the library to meet Sheska. 

"Roy, are you going to let them chase after Scar?"

"They're dogs of the military. What do you want me to do?" He sighed.

Kat's POV

I was walking in the hallway when I saw Bradley.

"Hello Bradley" I greeted.

"Oh, hello Miss Fox. How are you?"

"Um, good, thanks sir. You know I wouldn't mind you calling me sir. How about you?" I put in.

"Fine, thank you. Please go on sir, I wouldn't want to interrupt you."

I smiled and carried on to the Elric's room.

"'Sup." Havoc was there.

"Hey Kat. The Colonel wants me to take you three to Tucker's place."

"Um, okay."

"Hey Al, hey Ed."

"Hi Kat." Al replied, waving with his metal hand.

"Hey." Ed replied 'nonchalantly'. 

I raised my eyebrows. We went to the car at the bottom. I was about to sit in the back, but Havoc opened the door in the front for me.

"Thanks."

I sat down next to Havoc, while Ed and Al sat in the back.

"So, who's this Tucker dude?" I asked.

"Yeah, who is he?" Ed said.

"He's The Sewing Life Alchemist. He made a Chimera which could speak the human language two years ago."

"Wow!" We all replied in sync.

Haha.

We pulled up at a mansion. Wait, this man lives in a mansion! Wow!

"Now, he has a four year old, so be careful and nice okay?"

"Of course." Al said. I nodded.

We got out of the car, but Havoc told me to stay there. 

"Katherine-"

"It's Kat."

"Okay, Kat, the Colonel's sending you guys here to research on Chimeras and, um, he wants you to report on your findings. Tucker's aware."

"Uh-huh, but why are you only telling me? How about Ed and Al. And also, if this is a military job, then why is Alphonse here. Not that I don't want him to be here, but you guys are hiding something, and I will find out."

Havoc looked shocked, but then grinned.

"Obviously you knew. Well, Roy only wanted me to tell you because he already told Ed when you left the room."